No announcement yet.

About the ending scene with Clana

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About the ending scene with Clana

When they apparently finally were 'doing the deed', and the camera was panning over to the window, who was expecting Lex to be standing there with an evil/sad look on his face? That 'good sex, bad Lex' poster had me dreading in my mind the whole time the camera was panning that we were gonna see Lex standing there.

OMG! That is exactly what I was thinking. That Lex was gonna be somewhere watching. I was thinking "please don't ruin a romantic moment with a creepy moment"

Comment

Wow, I thought that too! I mean, I didn't think that he would actually be there, that'd be just TOO creepy/pervy, but the thought crossed my mind.
      Last edited by Ms.Lane; 10-07-2005, 06:50 AM.

Comment

He is getting a tad creepy and pervy of late, must say that!

Comment

i didnt think that while watching but now that u bring it up it would have been funny. i wonder if thats all for the clark and lana sex and its over with or will they still be doing each other next episode too. i do like how the filmed it tho cause the didnt show them and it was implied unlike with lex having sex they show everyone moving around and bouncing and all that stuff. guess that just shows how clark is the good guy and its private and romantic but lex is bad and its only about screwing.

Comment

I was thinking the exact same thing!! I was waiting for a creepy Lex to stare at Clana and smile or something. That would have been really weird. I would be like, "he's a FREAK!!!"

Comment

i was thinking chloe would be there

Comment

I was thinking Chloe also, like she'll be watching from the door or something. Something creepy like in Nip/Tuck but I'm glad that didn't happen.

Comment

This proves that Kal-El (Clark) is already morally corrupt. At least with Alicia, they got married. And this is the boy who will grow up to become Superman? Sheesh.

Comment

i thought chloe would be standing in the window

Comment

i was expecting lex or jason taking a break from supernaturl and stopping by lol

Comment

i was expecting Lex to be there too!!!

Comment

all I was thinking was 'well, I'm glad that's over with.'

Comment

Originally posted by LaineSV11
                            i thought chloe would be standing in the window
                            Well my motto for season's 2 & 3 was 'Somehow....Chloe see's.' I wonder if someones counted the times she seen Clark look at Lana with puppy eyes....and get upset. Or see Clark talk with Lana....and get upset. Or the endless amount of things.

Comment

the nookie's all well and good,but coldplay? I was hoping the love scene music would be 'I wanna sex u up' by Color me badd-it's been a longtime coming.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎