No announcement yet.

An Alicia mention. Wow!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zanos
    Quite frankly what does he know about Lana?!? His infatuatation and that's really all it is is just based on her looks. The only reason why he isn't in love with Chloe is because he doesn't find her attractive. Clark only picks the best.
    I think you're going a little far saying that THE ONLY reason Clark isn't IN LOVE with Chloe is because he doesn't find her attractive. For Christ sake he's going to become Superman. I think he would go after girls for something besides their looks. And he did have feelings for Chloe at one time.

I think I'm going to start a thread for this in the Characters forum under Clark. We're getting a little off topic here.
    Last edited by Kal-El & Me; 10-08-2005, 07:01 PM.

Comment

He had feelings for chloe for about two episodes.

Comment

Thats true SmallvilleMan. But two episodes Smallville time could be up to a month. Still not as long as he had felings for Lana though.

Alright I made a thread where you can discuss this (clark loving lana only for her looks) I hope the stupid link works.

The KryptonSite/KSiteTV forums are a place originally created to discuss the WB/CW series Smallville which expanded to cover all kinds of TV, movies, and more!

Does the link work? It doesn't seem to on my computer.
        Last edited by Kal-El & Me; 10-08-2005, 07:35 PM.

Comment

it works

Comment

Originally posted by ma200
            In the comics, has Clark ever slept with Lois without ever telling her about his true heritage? I doubt it.

You claim that he loves Lana but does he really respect her at all? because him sleeping with her without telling her that he's an alien just shows HOW MUCH respect he has for her
            If Lois & Clark got married without him informing her of his alter-ego (and I'm nearly positive they did--but Lois knew, only Clark didn't know she knew he was Superman, much like Clark & Chloe for half of last year), then I think think it's safe to say they slept together without Clark telling Lois about his heritage.

I fail to see how the Clark/Lana issue has anything to do with respect. Can you elaborate on what you mean? By the logic I'm getting, you think that Clark disrespects anyone he gets close to if he doesn't tell them his secret--in which case Clark Kent/Superman of the future is disrespecting anyone who knows either one of his sides ... I don't look at it as disrespect, I look at it as protection (like Jor-El told him in the movies, IIRC, telling people he knows can only put them in danger, for obvious reasons). Of course you could just be relating the respect issue to sex, which I hope is not the case because that's a very stupid argument.

I really don't get what the big deal is ... if I found out I was sleeping with an alien after a good couple of months, even years of it (sleeping with an alien, that is), I'd find it pretty damn cool. Certainly takes the edge off the first time, eh (not knowing)?

-->Jamie

Comment

Originally posted by Sydafex7
              LIke I said, I must have seen a different season 1 and 2 than everyone else.

The reason he hasnt gone after Chloe is because HE LOVES LANA!! WHy is that so hard to understand?

Him NOT going after Chloe just furthers the point that he is in love with Lana and its not just looks. If it were just looks, the momen it failed with Lana the first time he wouldve gone to Chloe, but he didnt, because he only wants Lana and he hasnt stopped trying because thats the only gilr he wants to be with.
              Wow great deductive reasoning. You might actually want to provide an actual reason why he loves her other than saying he just does.

Comment

What a surprise, a shipper war.

Comment

Originally posted by ScrappyTheOwl
                  If Lois & Clark got married without him informing her of his alter-ego (and I'm nearly positive they did--but Lois knew, only Clark didn't know she knew he was Superman, much like Clark & Chloe for half of last year), then I think think it's safe to say they slept together without Clark telling Lois about his heritage.

I fail to see how the Clark/Lana issue has anything to do with respect. Can you elaborate on what you mean? By the logic I'm getting, you think that Clark disrespects anyone he gets close to if he doesn't tell them his secret--in which case Clark Kent/Superman of the future is disrespecting anyone who knows either one of his sides ... I don't look at it as disrespect, I look at it as protection (like Jor-El told him in the movies, IIRC, telling people he knows can only put them in danger, for obvious reasons). Of course you could just be relating the respect issue to sex, which I hope is not the case because that's a very stupid argument.

I really don't get what the big deal is ... if I found out I was sleeping with an alien after a good couple of months, even years of it (sleeping with an alien, that is), I'd find it pretty damn cool. Certainly takes the edge off the first time, eh (not knowing)?

-->Jamie
                  What I meant about respect is about being considerate of other people's feelings...

ok, fine. If Lana doesn't b!#$h about him not being honest with her for the umteenth time even after they have sex for ?? times, then I see your point. But if she does have a problem with the "secrets and lies" BS, well then there you go.

BTW, how did Lois react when she found out?
                  Last edited by ma200; 10-09-2005, 04:17 PM.

Comment

Peter West, they've mentioned deceased characters in Smallville plenty of times, post mortem. Like: Ryan, PHELAN(the dirty cop who found Clarks secret) Greg Arkan(BUG BOY) , Whitney, Tina Greer, The Linguist who went krypto crazy, And the guy who stole people's body heat and froze them from season one. Smallville has plenty of continuity, that's what makes the stories great, they all connect. Some writers are better at connecting the stories seamlessly than others. Kelly Sounders wrote "MORTAL" and she is a SV season 2 vet. The Season 2 and 3 writers were the best. AnD season 1 writers were great too, dont get me wrong.

And stop the Chloe / Lana shipper thing. No matter what Chole may want or "think" she wants She and Clark are friends Just friends. Girlfriends come and go, but friends last longer. With Pete gone, Clark needs someone he can confide and and help him on his "missions" Chloe is taht person, mortal really underscored that. Lana is his love interest and he probally wouldn't want to put her in danger like that. Plus the fact THAT they Introduced LOIS LANE into the show implies that it may eventually become a power strugglebetween HER and LANA, and this whole stupid "shipper " thing will take a new dimension.
                    Last edited by Tacosupes; 10-09-2005, 10:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tacosupes
                      Kelly Sounders wrote "MORTAL" and she is a SV season 2 vet.
                      Steven S. DeKnight wrote Mortal.

Comment

No steven s. dnight PRODUCED MORTAL. There's a difference between WRITING and PRODUCING. I have the episode on tape but, so dont try to rewrite history, or at least check your facts before posting.

OWNED.

Comment

Originally posted by Tacosupes
                          No steven s. dnight PRODUCED MORTAL. There's a difference between WRITING and PRODUCING. I have the episode on tape but, so dont try to rewrite history, or at least check your facts before posting.

OWNED.
                          Seriously Deknight wrote it. FYI Kelly Souders is in a writing team with Brian Peterson. She doesnt write eps by herself.

Also I haev the ep tivoed. The writing credit belongs to Deknight and the directing credit belongs to Terrence O'hara. Perhaps you should check out your tape my misinformed friend.

Not to beat a dead horse but his writing credit comes during the barn raising scene when Chloe says to clark "Are you sure this is what you want." So there you go.
                          Last edited by F-Stop Blues; 10-09-2005, 10:59 AM.

Comment

Parker is right. DeKnight wrote "Mortal".

Comment

Click here to see who wrote it

Comment

This was the first DeKnights scritpt that I thought does justice to the fact the he was part of the Buffy and Angel writting team.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎