Collapse
No announcement yet.

An Alicia mention. Wow!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought clark totally short changed alicia. I mean in Pariah he said that he loved her but now that he's with lana that wasnt true.

The thing I love about clana right now is that its going to end and I cant wait for that.

Comment

Season 3 (episode Extinct, I think) also had references to past characters. Lana and Chloe mentioned some past FoW that had threatened them. I seem to remember Lana saying that Tina Greer came back "for seconds".

Comment

Originally posted by The Astronomer
        Season 3 (episode Extinct, I think) also had references to past characters. Lana and Chloe mentioned some past FoW that had threatened them. I seem to remember Lana saying that Tina Greer came back "for seconds".
        yeah and they mentioned the guy from cool and Justin Gaines from Crush, along with Greg Arkin from Metamorphosis.

Comment

Is it just me or is Clark a total jackoff for saying Lana's the only person he ever really loved right after Alicia is mentioned?!?!?!

Comment

You know I wasn't the biggest Alicia fan but I soften to her in Pariah but this poor girl doesn't get a break even in death Clark dismissed her pretty fast ........Lana you've always been the one (gag)

Comment

That was the best momment for me. Finally Alicia has come back to smallville! *pays The Rock for plagerism*

As a Sarah Carter fan, I loved that.

Comment

hahaha O wow he said alicia.....clark: alicia? no. you've been always the one LA-Nuh.

Comment

Great episode! They were right: everything you wanted to see and hear in one episode. Now that Pete and Alicia were at least mentioned, do you think TPTB could bring them back?

PnF

Comment

Originally posted by lana&Clark4ever
                    hahaha O wow he said alicia.....clark: alicia? no. you've been always the one LA-Nuh.
                    have your moment because its going to come crashing down.

Comment

Originally posted by pop-n-fresh
                      Great episode! They were right: everything you wanted to see and hear in one episode. Now that Pete and Alicia were at least mentioned, do you think TPTB could bring them back?

PnF
                      Submit them a copy of that fanfic

Comment

How much better could that episode be?! Three lines mentioning past characters that give you that nostalgic feeling!

Now all i'm waiting for is for someone ta use kryptonite to resurect Alicia......Jason can rot in whatever hole Shelby dumped him in.

Comment

Originally posted by pop-n-fresh

PnF
                          Wait I forgot what happened to Alicia? Didn't she die or something? Maybe Pete can come back.

Comment

Originally posted by Poetic Chaos
                            Is it just me or is Clark a total jackoff for saying Lana's the only person he ever really loved right after Alicia is mentioned?!?!?!
                            No it's not just you. I was totally like WTF? Clark was a total ass for dissing Alicia. Apparently she died for nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by constancelight
                              No it's not just you. I was totally like WTF? Clark was a total ass for dissing Alicia. Apparently she died for nothing.
                              I accually didn't take much notice to that part, I was too focused on flashing back to him and Alicia in their Vegas hotel room.

Comment

The other thing that bugged me was that lana was with jason for about a year but now he's dead, which she showed no emotion toward in arrival, so she can have sex with clark.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎