No announcement yet.

Music

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Music

does anyone know the name of that depeche mode song at the end of the season premire.. thanks to anyone who replies

"Precious" by Depeche Mode

Glad to be able to help!

Comment

Awesome song

Comment

Heck yes. It's on my iPod as we speak.

Comment

lol, I just downloaded that song. It was great to hear, but not during Clana .

Comment

I was very psyched to hear DM played on Smallville...it was perfect!!

Comment

SWEET CHOICE BY THE SHOWS MUSIC STAFF.....depeche mode woluld probably be considered a risk by most crappy shows, but Smallville uses what FITS, instead of just going with whose popular...next to the great stories...the music is the second best part f the show...I hope this song makes the Metropolos Mix that's coming out soon!

Comment

That song was very good. I was so surprised in the end when The WB mentioned that it was Depeche Mode.

Comment

It sounded very much like them. I wasn't sure until the end though, when they actually said it. I think that sort of music is perfect fot James Marsters. I'ld like to hear a little Billy Idol for his scenes or maybe some Duran Duran.

Comment

Im surprised depeche mode is putting out another album I thought they were done...again.

Comment

Originally posted by tiger17
                      It sounded very much like them. I wasn't sure until the end though, when they actually said it. I think that sort of music is perfect fot James Marsters. I'ld like to hear a little Billy Idol for his scenes or maybe some Duran Duran.
                      Thank God, I'm not the only one who thinks of Billy Idol when they see Marsters.

I thought that was Idol at first.

Comment

After I heard that song i had to have it immediatley. It such an awesone song. I love it and I have always loved depche mode. I'm 23 but I think i should of been much older in the 80's. I just love all that music. I'm just the goofiest girl ever.

Comment

Originally posted by LEXCLARK
                          SWEET CHOICE BY THE SHOWS MUSIC STAFF.....depeche mode woluld probably be considered a risk by most crappy shows, but Smallville uses what FITS, instead of just going with whose popular...next to the great stories...the music is the second best part f the show...I hope this song makes the Metropolos Mix that's coming out soon!

Agreed!

And it's on the Metropolos Mix list to be released as well!!

Comment

I thought that was the perfect song choice for this episode. I've been listening to it alot ever since I heard it.

Comment

I wish they would release a some of Mark Snows soundtrack from the episodes, some of the themes he comes up with are top notch

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎