Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

You want a fantastic music soundtrack?

try Six Feet Under

the musical choices made on that show is either perfect or inspirational

i mean watch the finale, dont tell me that Breathe Me by Sia could be topped by anything else?

Comment

DARKRAGE, I'd love that. I've thought that for years.

By the way, did anyone notice how much the lyrics to "Precious" by Depehce Mode TOTALLY applied and were foreshadowing for the downfall of Clark's relationships with both Lana and Lex? (They played the lyrics when he was talking to Lana, and then when they showed Luthor Corp).

For those who don't know, the main chorus of the lyrics (the part played when they showed Luthor Corp) is:

"Things get damaged
      Things get broken
      I thought we'd manage
      But words left unspoken
      Left us so brittle
      There was so little left to give"

Comment

yes I think the songs are chosen for the lyrics and how they apply to the current situation they are used in. I love that about this show. Awesome music!

Comment

Up to now the music that they 've used on the show it's great. I would like to hear (in a Clarck and Lana scene ONLY) the song "Carnival of rust" by Poets of the Fall. Listen to it and you'll know what I'm talking about....

Comment

Depeche Mode's Precious was perfect for the ending.

I really love DM's music.

Comment

After hearing this song Precious by Depeche Mode, I always think of Smallville whenever I hear it now. So perfect

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎