Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Were we new episode starved or really a good Epi?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Were we new episode starved or really a good Epi?

Be honest. Compared to other season premiers / finalies, does this measure up or were we just craving new Smallville?
    Smallville Starved
    0%
    Somewhere in between
    0%
    Worst Ever
    0%
    Best Ever
    0%

I think theres no doubt that it was a great first episode. Yes we wanted some smallville but an excellent start to the season.

Comment

I think we are always craving new Smallville, but compared to all the other premiere's it did beat last season's and I think it ranks up there in the top 10 of the best episodes so far.

I really loved it, of course except the 2 second fight in the end, but overall, it was a great episode.

I really enjoyed it.

Comment

This was the second best season premiere to Exile.

1. Exile
        2. Arrival
        3. Pilot
        4. Crusade
        5. Vortex

Comment

It was a good episode.

I mean come on, we got Clark and Chloe's talk, Clark and Lana(blah blah), Lex taking the ship and realizing that everybody and their mother is lying to him, and finally, Brainac at the end.

Comment

I think I was so excited for this season to start that anything would have done...I guess it was good, except the fight could have gone on a little longer at the end.

Comment

Better then last season's I was on the edge of my seat the whole time

Comment

I was just amazed by the episode. It was everything I could have wanted.
                Fantastic.
                Awesome.
                Great.
                Superb.
                etc. etc.

Comment

i think the best episodes are usually the finales and the premeres but this season has a really good start. i think what made it great for me was the birth of the fortress of solitude. the special effects of the show were awsome.

Comment

I thought it was an awesome episode!

Comment

I wanted it to be longer. I think that's my only complaint. The whole thing seemed rushed. But then Commencement seemed that way to me too.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎