VM Fan Fiction

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking forward to seeing Veronica's background with the new girl.

Comment

For those of you who missed the first two chapters of YQ22's story, here they are again:

Originally posted by yellowqueen22
      So I've decided to take a crack at it... anything to keep myself from studying.

Timeline - Picks up somewhere during season two
      Characters - all of them... this isn't a shipper focused story... although I am a huge LoVe fan... so that may influence
      Title - TBA
      Introduction - Red Leather Boots

Veronica bent over to pick up the fallen papers, glancing up in time to see a pair of shiny thigh high red leather boots walk past her in the school hallway. Veronica stared at the platform boots and the giant heels attached to them as if in a trance. Abruptly she snapped out of it and was able to glance at the owner of such a gregarious pair of boots. She looked the girl up and down, let out an exasperated sigh, and said out loud, “and I thought we had our quota of trouble in Neptune.”

The hallway, filled with a plethora of loud students, silenced as each occupant noticed the owner of the red boots. The girl was definitely a sight to behold; everything about her screamed “give me attention.” Her 5”2 petite frame was voluptuous to say the least. The enormous height of her boots and the way she walked with an air of pride in her body made her almost statuesque. The red thigh high boots were complimented by a matching pair of red leather mini-shorts and a corset. Each step was deliberate, her hips swaying back and forth. Dick, standing a few lockers down from Veronica, let out a loud whistle, and Gia, standing ever so close to Dick, smacked him across his chest. The girl paid no attention to Dick’s signal of approval, or the sea of students cluttering up the hallway and entranced by her. The students watched as she locked her eyes on a student at the end of the hallway and proceeded directly towards him. The object of her attention still hadn’t noticed the leather clad girl rapidly approaching him.

The bell rang and no one moved. Logan blinked at the sound of the bell, pulling his eyes away from his stare into an empty locker, and wondered why no one was going to class. He slammed his locker shut and turned, glancing to find the source of the Stepford status of his classmates. He met her eyes, smirked at her determined stare, and refused to step towards her; he wanted to watch every step she took.
      Originally posted by yellowqueen22
      Next small chunk...

Chapter One – Sunshine

The girl stopped directly in front of Logan. Her right foot only a few inches from his own, her small childlike hands on her hips, her eyes glaring at him intensely, and her red stained lips pouting at him. She said nothing. She merely looked him directly in the eyes, barely blinking. The starring contest went on for an eternity. Logan refused to break the stare, but he allowed his sneer to grow larger with each passing moment. The entire hallway remained engrossed in the mannerisms of this petite fireball of a girl. Finally she raised her eyebrows and playfully said, “Morning Sunshine,” letting a teasing smile finally take hold of her plump limps, all without ever taking her eyes away from his.

Logan’s expression dropped and his eyes darted away. He looked around the hallway – Dick was making lewd gestures in his direction, while Gia glared at Dick; Veronica was expertly pretending to be on the phone, while her eyes repeatedly darted in Logan’s direction; Jackie, who was standing only a few lockers away, was glaring at the girl with daggers in her eyes; and Duncan was stopped dead in his tracks in the school’s entrance way. Logan could feel her eyes remain focused on him. He looked back at the girl, who continued to stand stoically in front of him as her long wavy red hair blew in the slight hallway breeze. Logan took a deep breath to keep his heart from leaping out of his chest and finally spoke, “I missed you!”

She didn’t hesitate for a moment; she jumped into Logan’s arms, wrapping her leather bound legs around his waist and laughing in relief. Logan’s arms naturally went around her waist, purposefully tickling her as he did. The girl threw her arms out, hanging onto Logan with her legs, and leaning her head back. The position of her body and the smile on her face exhibited pure joy and freedom. Finally, her laugh subsided into a giggle; she placed her arms around Logan’s neck, and whispered into his ear, “I missed you too!”

At the end of the hallway, Duncan ferociously stared at the extroverted pair, then, with a final look of disgust, he turned and walked out of the building. Veronica could no longer pretend to be on the phone, her forehead crinkled as she stared at the girl in Logan’s arms and the expression of bliss on Logan’s face. Wallace, who stood behind Veronica staring at the scantily clad girl, finally broke the silence, “Please… tell me you know that girl.” Veronica continued staring at the girl and let her mouth crinkle into a knowing grin, “A long time ago… we used to be friends.”

Comment

Come on YQ22, where's the rest?

Comment

Sorry... these things called finales keep weighing me down...

Chapter Two - Birds & Bees
          Wallace smirked at Veronica, laughing as he said, “you say that a lot”. Veronica finally broke her stare and turned to look at Wallace, she gave him a pouty frown, “everyone’s connected to me or haven’t you heard. This is my world.” He stared at her in disbelief, only Veronica could get away with making such a snarky joke about their recent confrontation. He shook his head and snickered under his breath.

Vice-President Clemmons spidey senses tingled, as Veronica would say. He didn’t hear the clambering feet as students rushed to class, the giggles of flirting girls as they passed the boys in the hall, and the slamming of locker doors that were usually heard after a ring of the bell. He looked up from Veronica Mars’ colorful school records and stared through his open doorway. No students were rushing past the office door. He closed the manila file folder and walked into the outer office; no students were present in the outer office, nor were they in the hallway outside the office. Clemmons groaned, wondering if looking at Veronica Mars’ records was an eerie sign of what was to come. He walked into the hallway and peered in the direction of the main entrance. The hallway was littered with clumps of students; students seemingly mesmerized by something happening at the other end of the hallway. He noticed that even his son, Vincent, was standing amidst the clumps of students.

Clemmons walked through the mesmerized students, sure that he would find Veronica Mars at the heart of whatever trouble he found at the other end of the hallway. He moved through the students, clearing them to the sides of the hallway. Finally, he saw Veronica right at the heart of the trouble; surprisingly, Veronica was also engaged in staring at something, almost as if she were looking at a ghost. As he came up behind her and followed her stare, he finally understood the zombiefication of his students.

“Miss. Gold,” he screeched in a low voice from behind Veronica. The girl in red turned to find the source of the voice. She noticed Veronica first and gave her a little wink. Veronica stared in disbelief at her audacity. Her eyes found Clemmons a moment later and her entire face lit up in a mischievous smile. “Mr. Clemmons,” she said in a syrupy sweet voice, “you missed me so much that you felt the need to organize a parade?” The students were finally freed from their spell; they began laughing and whispering. Clemmons repeated her name in a scolding tone, “Miss. Gold, would you please follow me?” She raised her eyebrows provocatively, and then turned to Logan, allowing the left side of her mouth to crinkle into a wicked smile, “Mr. Echolls, did you hear that? He’s so happy to see me, he already wants a private get-together in his office. I wonder what the school board would think.” Logan’s famously mischievous smirk appeared, as he replied, “who wouldn’t want a private get-together with that outfit?” She glanced at Clemmons in delight, making sure that she was getting a reaction.

Clemmons responded to their provocation with a stern “Now.” Turning back to Logan she said, “make sure Casey gets himself into detention today.” Logan shook his head, “Casey graduated last year.” “And they call this an educational institution,” she said, “now who is going to teach me all about the birds and the bees in detention?” Clemmons grabbed her by the wrist as he growled her name again. “I said birds and bees Mr. Clemmons, not S&M!” she spit out, regaining the attention of her fellow students. Clemmons angrily replied with a threat, “if you don’t come with me now, I’ll call Sherriff Lamb. You and Mr. Echolls can make your jokes with him.” Her smile grew wider, “is he is still as cute as he is nimrodic?” Clemmons body tensed in frustration and anger. “Enough Dee!” said an exasperated Logan, “I’ll see you in detention.”

The hallway erupted in gossip and laughter as the students watched Cassandra Gold follow the Vice-President down the hallway. Logan followed her hips as she firmly glided down the hallway. He felt eyes still on him and turned to see Veronica starring at him. Their eyes met and they smiled. Under her breath Veronica repeated, “a long time ago, we all used to be friends”

Comment

Great job YQ22. I'm so enjoying your story. I can't wait to see what develops. And I love how Logan is all happy and with the hot girl. I love Veronica being all huffy. Good job.

Comment

Thanks!!! Already a new chapter...

Chapter Three – Ronnie
              Veronica vividly remembered the first time she met Cassandra Gold, not the first time she saw her, but the first time she actually spoke to her. Veronica was thirteen years old, terribly innocent and naďve, and glad to have the boisterous Lilly Kane as her best friend. They giggled while lounging on the Kane poolside, triumphant in completion of their first week of school and Veronica surviving her first week at Neptune Middle School, under Lilly’s watchful eye. Lilly wore a black one piece bathing suit that snuggled tightly to her newly developing frame, while Veronica wore a light pink one piece with ruffles, which only emphasized her non-existent curves and little girl style. Lilly lounged out on her usual chair, covered in oil, with a copy of Sassy beside her, much like the day she died. Veronica gulped at the memory of her friend’s murder.

Veronica sat on a towel at the foot of Lilly’s chair, cross-legged and looking up at Lilly in sheer awe. Veronica spent those days of their friendship always looking up at Lilly. Lilly was everything Veronica was not. Lilly was impulsive, flirty, attention seeking, dangerous, loud, sexy, and cruel. Lilly was one of those rare people that people couldn’t help loving, despite the fact that they hated her. Veronica went relatively unnoticed, except as the quiet pretty blond girl attached to Lilly Kane’s hip. The memory frustrated Veronica; she couldn’t believe it took the return of Cassandra Gold to think about her murdered best-friend.

Lilly snickered over Sassy’s latest column of embarrassing moments, while reading it out loud to Veronica. The girls were interrupted by squeals and the slamming open of a gate. Cassandra Gold was running in her red flip flops, mini jean skirt and red tank top, while carrying a blue t-shirt. She kicked off the flip flops, almost hitting Lilly’s thigh as they flew over Lilly’s chair, and continued running. Moments later, Duncan appeared in the gate’s opening, wearing only a pair of long jean shorts and flip flops. Veronica noticed Duncan’s already muscled chest and blushed, looking down at her fingers Veronica counted to ten to stop herself from starring at Duncan. Duncan caught up with Cassandra as she tried to enter the house through the back door. He scooped her small frame in his arms easily and walked slowly towards the deep end of the pool. “Don’t you dare Duncan!!!! My revenge will be swift & effective,” she teasingly screamed, while flailing her legs in the air. Duncan merely chuckled, walked to the edge of the pool and threw her in.

Moments later, Cassandra popped her head out of the water smiling. She didn’t say anything, she just treaded water in the deep end staring at Duncan and allowing her smile to grow wider. Duncan couldn’t stop himself from watching her intently and smiling back at her; he bent down and put his arm out to help pull her from the water. Suddenly, Duncan hit the water and was sputtering for breath. When he surfaced, Cassandra was beside him in the pool with a sly smile on her face, “I told you – swift and effective!” Duncan looked up to where he had been standing moments before and saw Logan pointing in his direction, obviously pleased with himself. Cassandra called out to Logan and, without thinking twice, Logan jumped into the pool fully dressed in t-shirt, beach shorts and flip flops.

Lilly screamed as water splashed onto them from Logan’s cannonball jump into the pool. The threesome in the pool looked at the girls for the first time, as if they hadn’t noticed them before this very moment. Lilly glared at the three of them with a splash of venom in her eyes and a pout on her lips. Cassandra returned a defiant stare in Lilly’s direction and merely raised a questioning eyebrow. Duncan looked annoyed at the interruption, glancing at Lilly for a moment and then resuming his focus on Cassandra. Logan looked at Lilly first and gave her a playful smile, which she ignored, continuing to glare viciously at him. Logan looked over to Veronica next, smiling sweetly to her. Of the threesome, Veronica had only ever really spoken to Logan. Veronica liked Logan back then; he always smiled at her and made a point of saying hello to her. Whenever Logan was around, Veronica couldn’t help smiling; he always made quirky little comments and included her in private little jokes, making her feel like more than Lilly Kane’s sidekick. She smiled in return and made a little self-conscious wave in his direction.

Cassandra noticed the interaction between Logan and the shy blond girl at Lilly’s feet. She swam to the edge of the pool and lifted her arms onto the edge. “Veronica???” she questioned. Veronica could merely nod her head; she was speaking to the most popular girl in school. “No,” Cassandra said, “Veronica’s not right. Too prissy and boring for you. You’ve got a hint of wild underneath that Cinderella facade. A modern little 1980s punk Molly.” She smiled at Veronica, “Ronnie, you are most definitely a Ronnie.” Logan laughed playfully at Veronica’s new nickname, deciding to test it out for himself: “Hey Ronnie, wanna ditch class and go to the beach?” He nodded his head, his wet hair flopping around, “Yeah… that works!” Duncan looked at the petite blond girl who spent most of her time with Lilly. He couldn’t remember a day over the past few months that he hadn’t seen her at his house or at school or at the beach, but he noticed her for the first time that day. His eyes met hers, she smiled timidly at him, and his heart raced.

Veronica broke herself out of the spell of the memory. Veronica scanned the hallway looking for Duncan, wondering what he thought of the return Cassandra. Veronica couldn’t find Duncan anywhere. While scanning the hallway, her eyes were drawn to Logan again. She looked at him warmly, remembering his kindness to her. Logan was still standing by his locker, looking mystified, still under Cassandra Gold’s spell. But then again, that was how it always was.

Comment

As always wanting more!

Comment

I love it. Can't wait for more.

Comment

Thanks!!!! Hopefully there will be more on the way soon... although these pesky little things called exams keep trying to get in the way!!!

Comment

There's a whole board for this now, y'all. =)

I will be happy to split this thread into separate fic threads. Just send me via PM the links to the different chapters and what you'd like your new thread to be called and I'll do it.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎