The Arrival Quotes Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PETER WEST
    Clark: How long have you known?

Chloe: I guess I've always had my suspicions. The quick exits, the miraculous recoveries, the lame excuses... But I think when I saw you catch a car like it was a beach ball, that kinda confirmed everything.

Clark: Why didn't you say anything?

Chloe: I figured if you wanted to tell me that you were part of the superpower persuasion, you would when you were ready. On your terms, not on mine.

Clark: You're a good friend, Chloe.

Chloe: Obviously not good enough.

Clark: There were so many times I wanted to tell you...

Chloe: Clark, I don't blame you, Loose lips sinks ships and God knows I've sunk my share of flotillas. (pause) What about Lana? Does she know?

Clark: No.

Chloe: Well, I want you to know that I will never be the iceberg to your Titanic and your secret will never, ever leave my lips. No matter what.

Clark: I appreciate that.

Chloe: There are still a few blind spots, though. Like how did we get beamed from the kawatche caves to the North Pole? And what was really going on in that 40 story igloo?

Clark : Well Chloe their's alot of things about that even I don't understand.

Clark : The Meteor Rocks, didn't make who I am.

Chloe : So your saying you were born this way ?

Clark : I wasn't born any where near "SMALLVILLE". Infact I wasn't born anywhere near this Galaxy.

Chloe : OK!!! so that would then make you like an a

Clark : Yeah

Chloe : Ah but you look so ...

Clark : Human

Clark : I'm still The same Person.

Chloe:"Clark... I think you're so amazing. You save people's lives and take zero credit for it. To me you're more than just a hero; you're a superhero."

Clark: "Chloe..."

Chloe: "I'm serious Clark. If more humans were like you, the world would be a better place"
    Oh, wow... I have to wait for Smallville Season 5 to air next year but this made my day. I can't wait to read more qoutes.
    Last edited by orient_celts; 09-30-2005, 12:23 AM.

Comment

What about this one?

Lois: The doctors said I'm not supposed to talk much.

Clark: Oh gee, that's too bad.

It got a laugh out of me. I love how he was so un-sympathetic.

Comment

Jor-EL : Kal-EL you have traveled far , One Journey has ended , A new journey is about to begin .

Jor-EL : Welcome Home, My Son .

Comment

(Jor-EL & Kal-EL talk in The Fortress of Solitude)

Clark / Kal-EL : I thought Krypton was Destroyed ?

Jor-EL : It was, But here in your Fortress of Solitude , the Geography of our planet has been Replicated For your Training .

Clark/Kal-EL : I know their's alot I can learn from you . But I have to get home that's where I'm needed .

Jor-EL : The Meteor Shower is only the Pre curse, a dark force from Krypton has been awaken Kal-EL, and it's sights are set on earth .

Clark/Kal-EL : What do you want me to do ?

Jor-EL : You must do as I tell you, Study with diligence For that is the only way to save this planet .
          ---------------------------------------------------------

Chloe : Clark !!!

Clark : Chloe !!!

Jor-EL : Kal-EL you must continue your education, you can not stop .

Clark/Kal-EL : She's my friend , she needs help.

Jor-EL : Your Destiny is far greater than saving one human life .

Clark/Kal-EL : NO!!! I won't let her die .

Jor-EL : Each time you let your human emotions guide you. You put the fate of the entire planet at risk . That is your weakness Kal-EL.

Clark/Kal-EL : Please I'm beging you.

Jor-EL : Very Well, under one Condition , You must return to me . Before The Yellow sun sets.

Clark/Kal-EL : I'll be back, I promise.

Jor-EL : Do not fall me Kal-EL for the consciences will be grave .

Clark/Kal-EL : You have my word.
          Last edited by PETER WEST; 10-02-2005, 07:26 AM.

Comment

Lex - "I've come to take you home."

Comment

Lois: *ahem* Look. I understand that the police have their hands full. Mr. and Mrs. Universe.
              They’re killing people

Clark: Lois!

Lois: Clark. [They hug] You okay?

Clark: Yeah, you?

Lois: Yeah, I’m fine

Clark: Have you seen my parents?

Lois: They’re gonna be fine

Clark: Where are they?

Lois: Actually um, we have another problem. Kind of a big problem really. A happy loving couple came through here with superhuman powers and uh, really bad attitude. It felt pretty ugly.

Clark: What did they want?

Lois: Their looking for some guy named Kal-El. Every hear of him?

Clark: Where’d they go?

Comment

Originally posted by PETER WEST
                Lois: *ahem* Look. I understand that the police have their hands full. Mr. and Mrs. Universe.
                They’re killing people

Clark: Lois!

Lois: Clark. [They hug] You okay?

Clark: Yeah, you?

Lois: Yeah, I’m fine

Clark: Have you seen my parents?

Lois: They’re gonna be fine

Clark: Where are they?

Lois: Actually um, we have another problem. Kind of a big problem really. A happy loving couple came through here with superhuman powers and uh, really bad attitude. It felt pretty ugly.

Clark: What did they want?

Lois: Their looking for some guy named Kal-El. Every hear of him?

Clark: Where’d they go?
                Man I loved that, Clark tunrs round as if to say im kalel only he doesnt. Very good

Comment

1) Jor-El: Kal-El, you have traveled far. One journey has ended. A new journey is about to begin. Welcome home, my son!

Clark: I thought Krypton was destroyed.

Jor-El: It was, but here in your Fortress of Solitude, the geography of our planet has been replicated for your training.

Clark: I know there's a lot that I can learn from you, but I have to get home. That's where I'm needed.

Jor-El: The meteor shower is only a precursor. A dark force from Krypton has been awakened, Kal-El. And its sights are set on earth.

Clark: What do you want me to do?

Jor-El: You must do as I tell you and study with diligence. For that is the only way to save this planet.

Chloe: Clark? Can you hear me? Clark? Please help me.

Clark: Chloe?

Jor-El: Kal-El, you must continue your education. You cannot stop.

Clark: She's my friend! She needs my help!

Jor-El: Your destiny is greater than saving one human life.

Clark: No, I won't let her die!

Jor-El: Each time you let human-learned emotions guide you, you put the fate of the entire planet at risk. That is your weakness, Kal-El.

Clark: Please I'm begging you.

Jor-El: Very well, under 1 condition. You must return to me before the yellow sun has set.

Clark: I'll be back. I promise.

Jor-El: Do not fail me, Kal-El. Or the consequences will be grave.

Clark: You have my word.

Chloe: Hey! I think it's time you switch into Super-Clark mode right now.

Clark: Super-Clark?

Chloe: I know you run faster than a speeding bullet, Clark. Take me along for the ride. Do it, Clark. Whoooooosh!

2) Chloe (to Clark in a hospital bed): I wonder who's more freaked out now---me knowing I'm in a hospital bed where they get their medicine via dogsled or you finally finding out I know your secret.

Clark: How long have you known?

Chloe: I had my suspicions---the quick exits, the miraculous recoveries, the lame excuses. But I think when I saw you catch a car like it was a beach ball, then that kind of confirmed everything.

Clark: Why didn't you say anything?

Chloe: I figured if you wanted to tell me you were part of a superpowered persuasion, you would when you were ready...on your terms, not mine.

Clark: You're a good friend, Chloe.

Chloe: Obviously not good enough.

Clark: There were so many times I wanted to tell you.

Chloe: Clark, I don't blame you. Loose lips sink ships, and God knows I sunk my share of flotillas. What about Lana, does she know?

Chloe: I want to tell you that I will never be the iceberg to your Titanic, and your secret will never, ever leave my lips, no matter what.

Clark: I appreciate that.

Chloe: There are still a few blind spots, though. How did we get beamed from the Kawachi caves to the North Pole? And what is going on in that 40-story igloo?

Clark: Chloe, there's a lot of things about me that I don't even understand. The meteor rocks did not make me who I am.

Chloe: So you're saying you were born this way?

Clark: I wasn't born anywhere near Smallville. In fact, I wasn't born any where near this galaxy.

Chloe: Okay--So that would make you an... (alien)

Clark: Yes.

Chloe: But you look so....

Clark: Human? I'm still the same person.

Chloe: Clark I...I think you are so amazing. You save people's lives and you take zero credit for it. To me, you're more than just a hero. You're a superhero.

Clark: Chloe...

Chloe: I'm serious, Clark. If more humans were like you, the world would be a better place.

Clark: My parents didn't get out.

Chloe: Smallville needs you more than I do, Clark. Go. Go.

Whoooosh! Chloe says, "Woah!" and smiles.

3) Lois: Hey, everyone needs to calm down and count to 10, okay? So put the nice man down. Look you super-freak. You want to find your buddy Kal-El, then you'd better start working on your communication skills.

4) Jonathan: Don't worry, Clark. Things are going to be back to normal soon enough.

Clark: Actually, things will be a lot more normal around here than you think. My abilities are gone.

Martha: How?

Clark: Jor-El took them. But I'm not sure that's such a bad thing. All I ever wanted was to be normal and now finally....I am.

Jonathan: I don't think that this adjustment will be quite as easy as you do, Clark.

Clark: Well that's why I'm lucky to have parents like you. Everytime I ever woke up and had a new ability, you were always there to help me adjust. And this time it's no different.

Martha: It is different! You can get hurt now. You're vulnerable.

Clark: Isn't that what it means to be human?

Jonathan: No, I can't imagine that Jor-El is giving up on you that easily.

Clark: I took care of the danger he warned me about. And if losing my abilities is the consequence, then, I think he's done with me. Look...it's all in the past now. I'm ready to take a step to the future. We'll start by rebuilding this house, one board at a time.

5) Lois and Clark

Lois: Clark, really, you shouldn't have.

Clark: Actually, I didn't.

Lois: Too sweet for words.

Clark: How'd you get that frog in your throat?

Lois: That's what happens when you get a neck massage from Barbie the Barbarian. The doctor says I shouldn't talk too much.

Clark: Oh, gee, that's too bad.

Lois: Don't get your hopes up, Smallville. It's not permanent. I've got to catch a plane in 2 hours for Geneva. And if I'm late, the General will court-martial me, or something.

Clark: I did want to say thank you. You were there for my parents. That means a lot.

Lois: I'm sure it does. But not enough to give me this deluxe Iris arrangement from Main Street florists. She's down the hall--- room 258.

6) Clark (visiting Lana in a hospital): I hope Irises are still in your favorite-flowers list.

Lana: Some things stay number 1 for ever. Thank you.

Clark: Lana, before the meteor shower you came by the barn. You said some things, and 3 words sort of stood out (I love you).

Lana: Clark, the sky was literally about to fall down on us. I never knew if I'd ever see you again.

Clark: Right. We were in the middle of a crisis. Sometimes people say things they don't really mean.

Lana: Clark...I meant every word. The question is....did you?

Clark (kisses her): No more secrets. No more lies.

Lana: Clark, I want to ask you something. Do you believe in life on other planets?

Clark: Actually, I do.

Lana: I saw something in that crater. It was a space ship, Clark. It was unbelievable.

7) Lex and Clark quotes

Lex (at Clark's barn): Clark thank God you're okay.

Clark: Where's my Mom and Dad?

Lex: At the hospital. Your Mom has a concussion and a broken leg, but she's going to be okay. She's out of danger now.

Clark: What about Lana?

Lex: Lana is safe. It's Chloe I'm worried about.

Clark: Why?

Lex: Because she was down in the cave with me when the meteors hit. I was knocked out, and when I came to, she was gone.

Clark: She must have escaped while you were unconscious.

Lex: Or someone helped her out.

Clark: What, you think I did? Lex, how could I ---

Lex: Clark, before I passed out, there was a light brighter than anything I have ever seen. And I could have sworn you were standing right in its epicenter.

Clark: I was nowhere near those caves.

Lex: If you weren't with your parents when the meteors hit, where have you been?

Clark: They insisted I had a head start. I got a ride on one of those military vans.

Lex: Why do I get this nagging feeling that you're being less than honest with me?

Clark: I have no idea.

Lex: I'm getting the impression that lying is an unshakable habit of yours, Clark.

Clark: I don't have to listen to this!

Lex: Then be straight with me, for once! If you are my friend, just tell me the truth. Were you in the cave when the meteors hit?

Comment

Lana: I ment every word the

the queston is did you...

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡