The Arrival Quotes Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Arrival Quotes Thread

Post your Arrival Quotes here.

Um, it hasn't aired yet dude. From the trailers, "You set me up!" or something like that

Comment

(from the trailer)

Chloe:"I think you're so amazing. You save people's lives and take zero credit for it. To me you're more than just a hero; you're a superhero."
      Clark: "Chloe..."
      Chloe: "I'm serious Clark. If more humans were like you, the world would be a better place"

One of the best lines ever IMHO. Totally sums up the character of Superman.

Comment

"no more sercrets, No more lies."

Comment

"Clark, if your my friend, tell me the truth." eh something like that...Lex knows hes lyin

Comment

Originally posted by ClarksGirl21
            "no more sercrets, No more lies."
            yea i couldnt stop laughing after hearing that 1

Comment

Me too!

Clark: "No more secrets, no more lies"
              Lana: "Okay. Were u ever an alien with powers beyond that of mortal men?"
              Clark: "...no. Just... used a lot of adrenaline."

Comment

Clark: How long have you known?

Chloe: I guess I've always had my suspicions. The quick exits, the miraculous recoveries, the lame excuses... But I think when I saw you catch a car like it was a beach ball, that kinda confirmed everything.

Clark: Why didn't you say anything?

Chloe: I figured if you wanted to tell me that you were part of the superpower persuasion, you would when you were ready. On your terms, not on mine.

Clark: You're a good friend, Chloe.

Chloe: Obviously not good enough.

Clark: There were so many times I wanted to tell you...

Chloe: Clark, I don't blame you, Loose lips sinks ships and God knows I've sunk my share of flotillas. (pause) What about Lana? Does she know?

Clark: No.

Chloe: Well, I want you to know that I will never be the iceberg to your Titanic and your secret will never, ever leave my lips. No matter what.

Clark: I appreciate that.

Chloe: There are still a few blind spots, though. Like how did we get beamed from the kawatche caves to the North Pole? And what was really going on in that 40 story igloo?

Clark : Well Chloe their's alot of things about that even I don't understand.

Clark : The Meteor Rocks, didn't make who I am.

Chloe : So your saying you were born this way ?

Clark : I wasn't born any where near "SMALLVILLE". Infact I wasn't born anywhere near this Galaxy.

Chloe : OK!!! so that would then make you like an a

Clark : Yeah

Chloe : Ah but you look so ...

Clark : Human

Clark : I'm still The same Person.

Chloe:"Clark... I think you're so amazing. You save people's lives and take zero credit for it. To me you're more than just a hero; you're a superhero."

Clark: "Chloe..."

Chloe: "I'm serious Clark. If more humans were like you, the world would be a better place"

Comment

the chlark lines are soooo corny. god.

"i meant every word"

"question is.. did you?"

Comment

Is that a real scene from the episode? How did you get that? If it is real, then that would will be a great scene.

Comment

I love that lana quote....i'm just gonna repeat it anyway :

'Clark, I meant every word...the question is, did you?'

*SQUEAL*

Comment

Crazy Krypto-trance Lionel: Only their home can kill them! Only their home can kill them!

Comment

i have a few fave quotes:

lex in the caves..the way he said it just made me laugh, yet creeped me out at the same time: "Chloe? Where'd ya go, Chloe?"

chloe and clark in the fortress:

Chloe: "I think it's time you went into super-Clark mode." Clark: "Super-Clark?" Chloe: "I know you can run faster than a speeding bullet, Clark. Take me along for the ride."

Chloe in the hospital right before "The Talk":

"I wonder who's more freaked out right now. Me, knowing I'm in a hospital where they get their medicine via dogsled. Or you, finally finding out I know your secret."

Comment

"Your more than just a hero, you're a superhero" -- I really like that line.
                            Last edited by smallvillerocks45; 09-30-2005, 12:07 AM.

Comment

all chloe quotes!!

best:

Chloe: "I think it's time you went into super-Clark mode." Clark: "Super-Clark?"
                              Chloe: "I know you can run faster than a speeding bullet...Clark, Take me along for the ride."

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎