No announcement yet.

Teddy Dunn Pic Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teddy Dunn Pic Thread

And for good measure... I'll add Teddy as well... don't want to piss off the Duncan fans.

And of course.... one more to even it out.

Comment

Fan of the second one. Never seem to find many actors signing photos at least in my experience.

Comment

Oh... that's from one of their signing events... they were all there signing I believe.

Comment

I need myself down to the Comic Cons and get involved with these signings. I'd love to have the cast signatures.

Comment

Comment

Some pics from the newest episode...

Comment

thanks for the pictures.. veronica looks very weird in the first one with her lips

Comment

For the record, it isn't necessary to start identical posts to "not piss off their fans." If there's a demand for those kinds of threads, they can start it themselves. But that was totally cool of you to do it anyway!!

Comment

Just kept getting accused of being Jason Dohring/Logan biased... and I sorta am. But I love Teddy Dunn too... and to be honest, he is the hotter of the two boys. With a chest like that, how can I not post pictures of him???? LOL!!! He also has an amazing smile, when he's actually allowed to smile on the show!!

Comment

YQ22 love the icon once again.. especially since it's Duncan

Comment

I felt a little sad for poor Teddy Dunn... he just isn't getting the love he deserves.

Comment

Comment

Please Note: there are now official rules for posting images on KryptonSite. Please follow them. Moderators have the right to edit, as well as close threads and warn/ban members if these rules are not followed.

21) RULES FOR POSTING IMAGES: Please DO NOT post large images on any forums.By "large" we mean no wider OR taller than 200 pixels. All images should either be posted with URL tags that link to the photo or with IMG tags to a thumbnail size photo, which many image-posting services do automatically. If your image hosting server does not provide thumbnail size for message boards then you must either reduce the size of the image yourself or only post a link to it.

Additionally, please do not hotlink any images from other sites, as this steals valuable bandwidth from other sites and costs people money. Finally, please DO NOT post any images that contain another site's name or their watermark. It is way tacky, y'all.

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎