X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Summers
    UPDATES
    From www.supermanhomepage.com

For those who are interested in seeing the new Supergirl outfit here is a gif:
    [/B]
    Man, this looks like an awesome banner!

Comment

Upcoming episode info:

Chaos at the Earth's Core
      Green Lantern leads Stargirl, S.T.R.I.P.E., and Supergirl to Skartaris, a fanastic world where they meet a new hero, The Warlord.

To Another Shore
      Wonder Woman learns of a plot to steal the powers of the 3,000 year-old corpse of The Viking Prince.

Flash and Substance
      The Flash must handle an onslaught of super-villains during the opening of a museum in his honor.

Dead Reckoning
      The League comes to the aid of Boston Brand, the ghost of a deceased circus acrobat, who needs their help in recovering the souls of members of a monastic order.

Patriot Act
      Green Arrow must lead a team of non-powered superheroes against a berserk super-soldier attacking Metropolis.

The Great Brain Robbery
      A mystic artifact causes Lex Luthor and the Flash to switch bodies.
      Courtesy of TVTome.

Comment

"Flash and Substance" sounds great, and Lex and Flash switching bodies whoa . Let the laughs begin on that one lol. Green Arrow's episode sounds intriguing, and GL's.

Thanks, BG .

Comment

Originally posted by Summers
          "Flash and Substance" sounds great, and Lex and Flash switching bodies whoa . Let the laughs begin on that one lol. Green Arrow's episode sounds intriguing, and GL's.

Thanks, BG .
          You're welcome.

I am looking forward to the Flash and Substance episode as well. They could really do great things with that one.

Comment

From the Cont!nuum:

Justice League Unlimited producer Bruce Timm told The Cont!nuum that Supergirl's new costume is part of the evolution of the character on the series.

"We'd been gradually 'maturing' Supergirl personality-wise throughout the course of the last two seasons of JLU, and thought maybe it was time to update her costume as well," Timm told The Cont!nuum. "We debated the pros and cons of it, the deciding factor being that her belly-tee/Doc Martens 'riot grrrl' outfit was very much of its time, and since it ain't the 90's no more, we should go ahead and give her some new threads.

"And then of course it became a question of 'If we DO change it, which way do we go? Something similar to her classic Silver Age look, something completely new, or what?' Right around this time, Michael Turner re-designed her costume for the comics, and I kinda liked what he did with it, combining the animated belly-tee look with Silver Age elements.I did some sketches along those lines, pinched Ed Benes' Black Canary hairdo and voila."

Comment

Originally posted by Backward Galaxy
              You're welcome.

I am looking forward to the Flash and Substance episode as well. They could really do great things with that one.
              I'm noticed last season The Flash was neglected a lot until the finale. I mean we were wondering when we would see soon, and now we are have three episodes with him .

The Green Arrow's episode really sounds good.

"We'd been gradually 'maturing' Supergirl personality-wise throughout the course of the last two seasons of JLU, and thought maybe it was time to update her costume as well," Timm told The Cont!nuum.
              IMO You can see the progression, and maturing with Supergirl last season a lot. She matured so much just from her episode with her clone. It feels right .

Comment

The both two episodes were great! I mean I can see classic Legion of Doom villains and other villains on that episode as cameos like: The Toyman, Bizzaro, Metallo, Parasite, Sinestro, KGBeast, Deadshot and Dr. Destiny. They extended their characters still, but still no Bat-villains...But it was a cool episode, anyways which episodes will they appear on this season?

The second I thought was nice, but still I gotta have a feeling that Shayera will choose Hawkman over Green Lantern still at the near end of the episode, she has a thing for him now. And the villain was called The Shadow Theif, I thought was wierd how a Hawkman villain is put as a filler villain rather than a classic Justice League villain from the comics.

But I wanna know who are the main characters for every episode so far, does anyone have a clue at that?

Comment

Green Arrow kicking butt and taking names ... that's going to be an interesting ep.

Lex and Flash switching minds. That will be hilarious! They should have SV's Lex arrive at some place before Clark with no explanation: "What took you so long, Clark?" Wouldn't that be a riot?!

Comment

Originally posted by Tv1boy

But I wanna know who are the main characters for every episode so far, does anyone have a clue at that?
                    *look at the posts above*

BG posted who is going to be in what episode next. This weekend it's Supergirl, Star Girl, Wonder Woman, and GL.

Comment

I guess I just miss my Superman TAS but I'm kinda bummed there won't be a Superman heavy arc. Jon Stewart isn't the GL I grew up with so... Batman is kind of dead in the water with not being able to use any of his rogue's gallery.

Although I am looking forward to some more JSA peeps. Boston Brand should be cool too.

Comment

Superman had a huge arc last season, and since it is an ensemble cast I like the idea of concentrating on the other heroes for a while. It's good balance IMO.

Comment

I hope Mr. Mxyzptlk appear this season in episode for JLU!

Comment

Great episodes!

Chaos at the Earth's Core: I always love seeing Supergirl (her new costume is awesome). I like Stargirl as well. Hopefully we'll see more of her without the jealously angst.

To Another Shore: Give it up for Wonder Woman's transformation scene! It's good to see more of Green Arrow. I liked how they handled J'Onn's story. I'm glad the writer's addressed the issue of his lack of on field involvement.

Can't wait for next week!

Comment

Yeah I watch this weeks episodes. Great stuff! Seeing how they were in the North Pole we'd get a chance a seeing supes saving the day. I was a little bummed. Still a good episode.

When I was watching and they started in on the " Viking Prince" I shouted out "THOR" lol I wish. I haven't a clue to how Thor came to be or why would he be in the JL. Still would be kinda cool to see it happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Bwookie
                                Batman is kind of dead in the water with not being able to use any of his rogue's gallery.
                                That's kind of a bummer, although it looks like he's going to be in the ep about Flash getting his breain switched with lex. This should be a funny script for Michael Rosembaum considering he's plenty familiar with both those characters!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎