X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Those look great . I like both #1 and 3

Comment

• Originally posted by Chandu.Lahari
      And... just because I love having my options (especially ones in which TW is looking oh-so-fine, although I'm guessing you may not care that about so much ):

Clark Kent Press Pass 2
      Clark Kent Press Pass 3

Personally, I like the last one (#3) the best.
      I ended up using #3 after all. It looks great. Kinkos accidentally placed the pic on an angle when laminating it. So it's gonna be tricky to crop the lamination now. But hopefully I will have everything ready for Thursday. Thanks again .

Comment

• Awesome work, C.L. CK Press Pass 2 has fan girl written all over it!!!!

CK PP #3 looks like what CK would wear.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chandu.Lahari
          And... just because I love having my options (especially ones in which TW is looking oh-so-fine, although I'm guessing you may not care that about so much ):

Clark Kent Press Pass 2
          Clark Kent Press Pass 3

Personally, I like the last one (#3) the best.
          Thanks again so much for your help, the pass worked out great . The rest of my costume was a mixed bag. I used an existing dress shirt, pants and blazer I had. Then I put on fake need glasses but they were more nutty professor or Harry Caray than CK. basically they were too big. Underneath my dress shirt I wore my superman t shirt. I wore it as if Clark had just done the shirt rip.

Comment

• Originally posted by skully
            Awesome work, C.L. CK Press Pass 2 has fan girl written all over it!!!!
            Are you really surprised about that, skully?

And you're welcome, Vergon6!! I'm glad things worked out. I have a friend who also did a Superman costume a couple of years ago--same concept, no press pass. But he did something that I thought was a nice touch--he pinned a tie over his shoulder so it looked like it was "flying" in the wind as he "supersped". Very cute! I wanted to mention it to you, but never got around to it... Seems like you had a successful Halloween as our favorite superhero nonetheless!

Comment

• Hi There, I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this but if the mods need to move it they will.

I'm looking for some members who are very talented in photoshop to help me make textures for 3dmodels using smallville screencaps and other images.

If theres anyone out there whos interested post a reply here of pm me

Comment

• Hey, all. Does anyone know which typeface (if any) was used for the numbers, on the spines of the official DVD releases? I downloaded some scans of the retail covers for my collection, but the spines are all over the place so I'm trying to rebuild them. I've attached a sample, so you can see what I'm talking about. Thanks in advance!

Click image for larger version

Name:	SV_Numbers.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	94.1 KB
ID:	6628627
                Last edited by moviefan2k4; 03-03-2019, 10:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎