• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like Fruits Basket... with Yuki and Kyo

Comment

• Anyone watch green green?

Comment

• Originally posted by SadaBeem
        Yes, that's what I mean. They just call it boyxboy love. Also referred to as shounen-ai.
        Absolutely disgusting that is.
        Gay stuff in anime is terrible.

Comment

• trinity blood and bleach are what ive been watching lately

Comment

• Originally posted by LanasLilSis
            I like Fruits Basket... with Yuki and Kyo
            I agree.That anime is amazing!

Comment

• Dragon Ball all the series, but Dragon Ball Z was the best; Slayers with Lina Inverse and Gourry Gabriev and.... Sailor Moon

Comment

• who watches bleach?

Comment

• June 19, 2007

Title Time/Pages Distributor Release SRP

009-1 (DVD 1) 100 ADV 2007-06-19 $29.98
                  Drifting Classroom (G.novel 6) [192] VIZ 2007-06-19 $9.99
                  Full Moon (DVD 5) 100 VIZ 2007-06-19 $24.98
                  Golgo 13 (G.novel 9) VIZ 2007-06-19 $9.99
                  Hana-Kimi (G.novel 18) [192] VIZ 2007-06-19 $9.99
                  Inu Yasha - Anime Profiles (Artbook) [96] VIZ 2007-06-19 $14.99
                  Inubaka (G.novel 3) VIZ 2007-06-19 $9.99
                  Le Chevalier D'Eon - Danse Macabre (DVD 3) 100 ADV 2007-06-19 $29.98
                  Monster (G.novel 9) VIZ 2007-06-19 $9.99
                  Tenchi in Tokyo - DVD Collection (DVD) 650 GEN 2007-06-19 $49.98
                  Tetsujin 28th - Compete DVD Set (DVD) 600 GEN 2007-06-19 $39.98
                  The Twelve Kingdoms - Collection One (DVD 1-5 of 10) 550 MB 2007-06-19 $49.95
                  The Twelve Kingdoms - Collection Two (DVD 6-10 of 10) 575 MB 2007-06-19 $49.95
                  Yukikaze - Complete Collection (Anime Legends) (DVD) 183 BEI 2007-06-19 $39.98

Twelve Kingdoms is supposed to be good, Monster, of course, is a great series, and I've read a bit of The Drifting Classroom, and it's pretty neat.

^_^

Comment

• The final volume of Death Note is out (Volume 12). I'm up to Volume 6. I should have the entire manga run in a few weeks. ;D

Neat stuff. :]

Holy crepes! Volume 6 is great paced and quite the thriller. I was on needles during the entire latter half of the book. I wanted to pace out my manga purchases, but gosh darn it, I feel compelled to get Volume 7 today. ^_^''

Comment

• Why Do we have dragonball film for this year 2008? And has already begun shooting the film to be released in August 2008.

Justin Chatwin is Goku.
                      James Masters is Piccolo.
                      Bulma is Emmy Rossum.
                      Chichi is Jamie Chung.
                      Chow yun Fat is Muttenroshi.

Y more things interesantings.

Twentieth Century Fox. Attentive the 3 of February partido of Superbowl. ^__^
                      Last edited by Kun35; 01-14-2008, 07:46 PM.

Comment

• New anime convert. An Inuyasha movie almost scared me off for enternity, but after being exposed to Samurai7, and getting up to ep 16 on Full Metal Alchemist, I think that I'm an anime convert. I have finally completed my stage to uber-geekdom, I have entered every single nerdy area possible! (anime and manga were the final frontier)

Comment

• Full Metal Alchemist was a good choice. I'm not much of an anime fan, but FMA would easily be one of my favourite shows in any medium, and it only gets better as the series goes on.

Comment

• FMA is awesome!!! Just read the third chapter

Comment

• there are some awesome manga cartoon is there. love all of them because of the characters. they are super cool and i must say there is the best one i have seen.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎