Collapse
No announcement yet.

Episode 2.01: "Normal" is the Watchword

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

omg! i cant wait to see the premier .. wish i didnt have to wait so long ..

Comment

Originally posted by sunshine89
      omg! i cant wait to see the premier .. wish i didnt have to wait so long ..
      Why do you have to wait?

Comment

Season 2 premiere reviewed

Now Playing magazine has reviewed the season two premiere:

Nice.

Comment

cause its takin forever to download!

Comment

Originally posted by yellowqueen22
            At the end of the episode the new girly claimed that everyone on the bus was dead... but I wonder if there were any survivors.

The mysteries so far (new this season or old from last season):
            1) Who killed Felix?
            2) What happened to the bus & why did it go over the cliff?
            3) What was in Lilly's pen & why did Weevil want it so bad?
            4) What was in the fortune cookie & why did it change Veronica's mind?
            5) What really happened at the community pool?
            6) What's the story behind Logan and the new trophy wife?
            7) Why did Beaver & Dick get added to the credits? (Not really a mystery... but will likely play into the season)
            8) What happened to Leanne Mars?
            1) I think it's Logan. He's been lying this whole time.
            2) Charisma Carpenter she plans to kill the kids before she offs her husband and inherits
            3) No, idea.
            4) No, idea. But Veronica was surprised that Logan was at her door. Who did she really want there? Duncan is likely but could've been Leo. So I think all along she wanted to get back together with Duncan. She just stayed with Logan out of pity.
            5) Is this a question? Logan didn't really deny setting fire to it.
            6) I think Charisma Carpenter is going to be a black widow type character. She's probably thinking to use Logan.
            7) probably because they're the major story this season.
            8) Who cares at this point?

Comment

thanks for posting. havnt seen the premiere as yet but have been looking for a proper review. wow ... i cant wait till i can watch it ... it'll take some time ... the speed is slow .

Comment

Originally posted by yellowqueen22
                I love that Lilly's ghost saved Veronica from dying on the bus... notice how she purposely called her away from the bus... reminiscent of Veronica's final dream of Lilly... Veronica will never forget.
                Wow! I never really thought of it that way until just now.

I am still waiting to know what was in the fortune cookie and what was in the pen Weevil stole from Lilly's room.

Logan sure went crazy when Veronica broke up with him. That boy has had a horrible year. Good thing Keith was there to step in.

Comment

I agree...even thought I don't think Logan would have hurt Veronica at that moment, but father like son, keeps echoing in my head. I like CC part in the story...but did she have to be so Slu*y? besides Meg who else was on the bus that plays an important role in this story?I also love the Tom welling quote...its so smallville-Veronica fanmergeing term.

there is so much more I can talk about, but you have all posted it already?

Comment

Meg was really the only "important" person on the bus

Comment

Originally posted by Mysticlies
                      I agree...even thought I don't think Logan would have hurt Veronica at that moment, but father like son, keeps echoing in my head. I like CC part in the story...but did she have to be so Slu*y? besides Meg who else was on the bus that plays an important role in this story?I also love the Tom welling quote...its so smallville-Veronica fanmergeing term.

there is so much more I can talk about, but you have all posted it already?
                      I don't think we, as the audience, knew anyone else but Meg.

The point is that there were quite a few children on that bus, and there'll be quite a lot of parents wanting to know who/what caused the accident (sp?).

Also, Veronica very nearly lost her life as well.

The mystery will be important to her, but it will also bring in a lot of townsfolk.

- Also, as you said, I don't think Logan would harm Veronica, at that moment, or any other. He could of gone for her there and then, but instead he took his anger out on inanimate objects - Not that healthy, but healthier than hitting someone else.

Comment

Originally posted by Bwookie

4) No, idea. But Veronica was surprised that Logan was at her door. Who did she really want there? Duncan is likely but could've been Leo. So I think all along she wanted to get back together with Duncan. She just stayed with Logan out of pity.
                        Was it pity? Or was it guilt? If she hadn't fingered Logan for the murder, Weevil and his boys would never have jumped him. Logan could never be charged with Felix's murder. So, technically, the unrest in Neptune is kinda all her fault.

Why did Logan go see his father? Any thoughts? Or am I mistaken and the name of the boyfriend Wallace was talking about was never mentioned?

Comment

I believe that Wallace was talking about Duncan because it took place in the present.

Comment

Yup... Wallace was talking about Duncan... it was a red herring when he said it because we still didn't know who her present boyfriend wa.

As for Logan... I also don't beleive that he would have hurt her.... they have a tendency to underestimate Logan... and the show loves to use Logan as a red herring in every single case. Just like Veronica... who often blames Logan.

As for the pool, Veronica never confronted him about the pool... she just assumed he did it based on what she saw... when she confronted him... she did it on a more general scale... while it is likely they did it... we aren't sure... we really aren't sure of anything in Neptune.

The only other person of any importance on the bus was the new journalism teacher... which just plays into the running joke of Neptune High's inability to keep a journalism teacher.

Comment

greaaaaat premeire

veronica was all over duncan hah i think it was mean of her to dump logan... but it was what she wanted.. i knew duncan would be going out with her... meg saved her life when she didnt tell the bus driver she wasnt on the bus, so joke's on meg, but i doubt meg is dead

logan is an idiot, and HOW COULD VERONICA say she liked johnny damon(she has no clue who he is though) ughh i hate the red sox..

it was funny how they didint say who veronica was dating.. and they were giving the false leads like visiting father.... it made me more anxious

im happy that veronica isnt like in love with the 09ers again... she was eating lunch with wallace, but kelvin was right

the gun scene for next week... its dick at a shooting range cuz the opening credits.. im happy logan and kendall are getting found out by someone.. dick wants her by the look on his face, and if he sees them together, he would kill logan.. kendall was funny when she said "hello children" "do you want a rice krispy treat?"

Comment

1) Who killed Felix?
                                2) What happened to the bus & why did it go over the cliff?
                                3) What was in Lilly's pen & why did Weevil want it so bad?
                                4) What was in the fortune cookie & why did it change Veronica's mind?
                                5) What really happened at the community pool?
                                6) What's the story behind Logan and the new trophy wife?
                                7) Why did Beaver & Dick get added to the credits? (Not really a mystery... but will likely play into the season)
                                8) What happened to Leanne Mars?
                                My turn to guess;

1) Logan. It wouldn't be enough to write him off the show, but it would be enough to condemn him, further.

2) That's the real mystery. I'm going for the farfetched guess, and say it's Woody Goodman (just because).

3) Logan's break-up letter. Weevil knew Logan didn't kill Veronica that day on the bridge. Just guessin'

4) I'd like to know what it said, because it's almost definately foreboding.

5) Logan, Dick & Beaver set it on fire as an act against the PCH'ers and the poor people who needed it.

6) She's hot, he's smooth. Plus; He's going to get busted by either Veronica or "Big Dick" -- it should be entertaining.

7) Because they've been added to the actual cast. They will play a much, much bigger role in the show. Dick was hilarious on that bus.

8) Uh... she ran away, and probably will be caught in the near future.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎