Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chris
    Im really not sure how to remove the WB Logo out of vids.
    I guess if there was a way every1 would have been using it already? Maybe vegas can do it? Im gonna do some research on that! dont know why i didnt think of it earlier

Oh and the last technical thread got lost in the move or sumthing thats what Penny (Mod) told me

Comment

Yeah, I researched it a little, and it looks like MAYBE this free program called "Virtualdub" can do it. I'm going to check tonight, b/c I just downloaded it. Also I downloaded an addition to it called "Logo filter" which sounds promising. I'll post results here, but that's not to say that if I can't get it to work that others can't!

Comment

Good Stuff Chris
        Yeah - VirtualDub or VDub is probably the most popular avi tool around
        Try it and hopefully it works.Il give it a go later aswell!

Yeah - another easy way is to just pan/crop until the logo's cant be seen anymore
        Last edited by SmalliesMatt; 09-02-2005, 02:53 PM.

Comment

Or you can live in France like Lara where the logo doesn't exist

Comment

Lol BC - i better start packing my things. Viva La France

Also - lets keep it on the lowdown with 'downloaded' episodes.
            Just call them the videos

Comment

thanks bearcat for yea... but Vegas still wont somehow my trial was timed out because my date was off and now i can't redownloaded it because its like Adobe were it only lets you dl it once. thanks for trying but it looks like ill be using WMM

Comment

Originally posted by Ebert & Roeper
                Yeah, I researched it a little, and it looks like MAYBE this free program called "Virtualdub" can do it. I'm going to check tonight, b/c I just downloaded it. Also I downloaded an addition to it called "Logo filter" which sounds promising. I'll post results here, but that's not to say that if I can't get it to work that others can't!
                I have never done it because it takes a lot of time and work, but, Virtualdub with a plug-in called logo away is supposed to do this
                But the procedure sounded like it was more trouble than it was worth

Originally posted by Bearcat
                Or you can live in France like Lara where the logo doesn't exist
                or wait for the dvd
                Last edited by larryvw1; 09-03-2005, 02:59 AM.

Comment

we get a crappy e4 logo in the top left hand corner so it's no use getting them from england . it's best just to wait for the dvds and then rip them.

Comment

Well, I tried w/ Virtualdub and logo away filter, but it is too complex for it to be worth it. If someone else figures it out, then they could post all of the parameters that they used, and how they had all of the settings, b/c I looked at everything you need to do and I think I'll wait a few weeks to rip the DVDs!
                    Any luck when you tried it, Matt?

Comment

Hello everyone. Hey Bearcat..why isn't there logos on France Smallville Broadcasts? SmallisMatt _thanks for your help a couple of days ago. When you get that tutorial together I'd like a go. <magic ripper> I like the fact you can rip them to avi or vcd..like you suggested. Keep up the good work all of you...and I look forward to dling some of your vids..<ALL OF YOU> it's very inspirational to look at the creativity that I've seen while being on this site. I was MIA for a little bit..but you guys and gals have made it real easy to fit right back in. Happy Labor Day!
                      Last edited by DarkKnight32; 09-03-2005, 05:57 PM.

Comment

Ok, can someone tell me the difference between these two. I've been trying to decide between Vegas 6 and Vegas Movie Studio + DVD softwares. Besides the price, with Vegas 6 being more expensive, does anyone know what the differences are between the two and how much better one is over the other?

Comment

DarkNight32 - Thanks man. that was the first thing i looked for when i got into this forum was a 'Technical Help' thread cauz i didnt know much i had to find help elsewhere
                          About the vids , BearCat ,Myself and Lane all have recent vids out so go check em . The logo in France??? i dunno - maybe France paid to have it removed as the viewers dont like logo's and stuff.
                          Here in South Africa we also dont have WB logo but have the broadcast logo in Top Right Corner Also irritating!
                          I gotta find a nice time to write the Tutorials out. It will take awhile but il do it when im offline Im glad you appreciate our efforts !

KEakaCK - Vegas 6 is the latest offering from Sony and is probably your best bet with production for Music Video's.I had Movie Studio 4 and if you compare it to Vegas its really so much better The effects in Movie Studio were very limited for me and as i installed Vegas 5 (on my pc ) i found it so much more friendly.
                          So Go for SONY VEGAS 5 or 6 - i guarantee it
                          About the Dvd Softwares?? Do you want dvd ripping software?
                          Most Popular has to be Magic DvD Ripper. The speeds are insane and i ripped my Spiderman dvd in 45 mins Just think how quick it would rip a Smallville Ep?
                          If you Google for other dvd ripper you may find others
                          There are so many - 100 + im sure

Chris - i asked a very good editor at another site and he said he mainly pans and crops

I have a Question - what do people here Render At in Vegas 5?
                          I want to render at the highest quality? What must i render to?
                          Wmv or What
                          Last edited by SmalliesMatt; 09-04-2005, 09:43 AM.

Comment

There is the M6 logo in France in the top right corner too, look at this cap . Sometimes you can see the logo trace on my videos when the pictures are light.

I have found a tutorial about the filter "logoaway" for virtualdub here . Maybe it can help you.

Comment

What exactly does the Virtual dub do? I'm confused as to what it does and how to use it...Damn, I feel like I need a degree to understand all this stuff.

Comment

Dont know Virtualdub myself really
                                I know you can decompress avi audio.
                                if youre bored or interested read this

Can also capture tv if you have a tv card.Thats all i use it for

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎