No announcement yet.

Deputy Leo

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ProudPenny
    Me, too. I personally am not fond of Max Greenfield's acting, either, so I'm not sorry to see him go, but I was even less fond of the Down Syndrome sister they pulled out of their derrieres at the last minute in order to elicit sympathy for him as they wrote him out.

Deputy Leo certainly deserved better.
    I'll agree with you on the acting on this one. He's absolutely adorable but he doesn't invoke dreams of an Emmy. He was really good as a love interest because he was cute and good at the adorably sweet flirting lines, but aside from that I'm not sure.

I hated the Down Syndrome sister, it felt a little too forced and definately felt like an after-school special. One thing I did like was how he still asked about Veronica, obviously he still cares about her, and she hasn't been to Sherrif's office all that frequently recently. She really does spend a lot of time there normally.

Poor Deputy Leo definately has gotten the bum end of every deal. But I'm not sure if he is written out entirely, I think it all depends on how his show does. Hey, maybe he'll come and work for Keith in the PI world.

Comment

I also think Dep Leo was so hooooot!!!!

I felt that his character could have develpoed way more, I was hoping he and V would be able to reamin friends, u know?

I loved the part when he touched V's face when he came to get Lodan.
      So sad.....
      If only he went to scholl with V he may have had a better chance to get her back.....

Comment

That was definately one of the best Veronica/Leo moments. It showed how much he still cared about her, even though they were together. It also acknowledged all the pain she had gone through that night.

Comment

I loved Leo. He was adorable, and i was so happy to see him back, if only for a little while

Comment

half and half

Comment

AAAAAAAaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh LEO! He was SO adorable. I've never really analyzed his acting, but I agree that he was adorable and goofy and a great love interest for Veronica. I am LoVe all the way, but they were together before that (if my memory serves me right) and I really liked them together. I always thought that they both really cared about each other. He definitely cared about her a lot, and I don't see her as the type to date someone for a personal gain.

Comment

I say half and half. Leo was a good guy and all, like really class act, but I just did not like him with Veronica. He was too "adorable" bashful "nice guy". I just never thought he fit well with V and I don't think she would have ever been happy with him. So when they were together, I kept waiting for it to end. *shrugs* I actually liked Troy better than Leo, well before he turned on her. I just never got into Leo/Veronica.

I think it's because I am completely not attracted to him so I did not want him with our awesome Veronica!!

EDIT: I didn't even answer the poll really. LOL Well I say half and half because yeah, I think she cared about him, but not "care" care. You know what I mean? Not really romantic like. More friend-like, and I know she kissed him but still it was more of a comfortable kissing than a "I am so freaking attracted to you I need to attack your lips kiss".

So half and half. I do think she realized that he could help her out so she used him somewhat. And I also think she cared about him, but despite the kiss I think it was more friend caring than anything more. That's just my opinion.
                Last edited by SweetOne; 10-14-2008, 01:04 AM.

Comment

I just found him to be absolutely adorable. I'm sure that's the only reason I liked him so much. I wouldn't say I liked Troy with V better, though, but that's because I know now how bad of a guy Troy is.

I've just always had a soft spot for Leo, because I find him so cute.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎