Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Archetype defines Lana Lang?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

IMO since Al and Miles said they would be doing more "Superman themes" then it's time for Lana to start being moved to the background and for Clark and Lex's journey's to continue. We know Lana isn't part of Superman's life, so if they want to get into more "Superman-ish" type things then Lana's purpose is basically done

Comment

IMO since Al and Miles said they would be doing more "Superman themes" then it's time for Lana to start being moved to the background and for Clark and Lex's journey's to continue. We know Lana isn't part of Superman's life, so if they want to get into more "Superman-ish" type things then Lana's purpose is basically done
      In your opinion, but in mine this is still Smallville and not Superman.

Comment

Originally posted by LanaandPete
        High school wise the big 3 would be Clark, Lana, and Pete(not counting chloe cuz canon wise, if you get what I'm saying)

Its sad that Lana is only a love interest. The writers have tried and failed in their attempts to make Lana anything more. I know some fans who have problems with Lana being in Season 5, since his part should have ended in Commencement
        Maybe a lot of people can't see it but a love interest is a BIIIIGGGGGG thing. There must be something in Lana that Clark sees in her or he would not be paying this much attention to her.

Comment

Her beauty? Cause to me it's always seemed like lust and nothing more. Especially what we saw at the end of "Blank"

Comment

Originally posted by ~*Lois & Clark Fan*~
            Her beauty? Cause to me it's always seemed like lust and nothing more. Especially what we saw at the end of "Blank"
            Do you know how many girls there are in a high school? I'm sure if it were lust he would have forgotten about her and moved on to some other cute and popular girl. But he still stayed with Lana even though after about a season and a half that all started to go away. Besides Clark said he'd loved her since he was five. I just don't think there's a such thing as lust at five. But love? Sure you can still feel it even if you don't undrstand it.

Comment

Lana will turn out to be the agent of many forces which intended to steer the destiny of Clark Kent - Jor-El has used her, Genevieve and Jason Teague used her, Isobel has used her, Isobel's followers call her "the Chosen One", the mark on her back is linked to Zod and the spaceship, She is linked to Ezra Small through her father, She is linked to Jor-el through her great aunt, she is linked to the Kents through ancient Lang family connections, Lois and others have said that Clark and Lana are "destined to be together", Clark, Lex and even Lionel are in love with her, it's even important that her Aunt wanted her to be a cheerleader.

In order for Clark (the hero) to become his own man (and for Lana to become her own woman) both of them will have to part even though the do actually love one another.

Comment

Originally posted by Kal-El & Me
                Do you know how many girls there are in a high school? I'm sure if it were lust he would have forgotten about her and moved on to some other cute and popular girl. But he still stayed with Lana even though after about a season and a half that all started to go away. Besides Clark said he'd loved her since he was five. I just don't think there's a such thing as lust at five. But love? Sure you can still feel it even if you don't undrstand it.

He's been in "love" with her since 5 years old, kids that age don't know what that kind of love is. So I say it started out as puppy love, turned into a crush, then she became somewhat of an obesssion for him.

That's just my opinion

Comment

Cause to me it's always seemed like lust and nothing more. Especially what we saw at the end of "Blank"
                  What we saw at the end proved it was lust? Huh? How do you figure that?

Comment

lana iz better than chlois combined....thats my opinion. and....clana iz the best couple!!!

Comment

You do know Chloe is Chloe and Lois

Comment

You do know Chloe is Chloe and Lois
                        Not that theory, please............

Comment

Not the theory, I thought she meant Clois(Clark and Lois) that's why I said that

Comment

Oh, nice, i'm a fan of chlois

Comment

Me too

Comment

SmallvilleMan was joking,~*Lois and Clark Fan*~. Were you?

Originally posted by ~*Lois & Clark Fan*~
                                He's been in "love" with her since 5 years old, kids that age don't know what that kind of love is. So I say it started out as puppy love, turned into a crush, then she became somewhat of an obesssion for him.

That's just my opinion
                                It usually goes from puppy love, crush, to love. But hey you could be right.
                                obsession- a persitient idea, desire, or emotion that domines a persons thoughts.

Couldn't love be an obsession in a way.
                                Last edited by Kal-El & Me; 08-31-2005, 02:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎