Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, now they dislike her anyway.

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Timester
      [B]Everyone shapes Clark, not just Lana.

I said one of the people who shapes Clark. Not just Lana.

Comment

Umm Lana isnt a part of the big 3? That really depends on how you look at it. If you're talking Superman-wise, than the big three are Clark, Lex, and Lois, but if you're talking Smallville/highschool, sure she is, cuz she's as big a part of Clark's life right now as Lois will be in the future.

If you get annoyed because of CREDIT PLACEMENT, than god, look for something better to be annoyed with. Whenever credits come on, I start browsing other channels, bacause who freaking cares about creidts!

Comment

Your right it really does depend on how you look at it for who you think the real big three is. For me it's Clark, Lex and Lois, speacily now she on the show.

Hey we have a right to be annoyed with whatever we want, just like you do. I do care about creaitds, maybe I'm the only one.

Comment

High school wise the big 3 would be Clark, Lana, and Pete(not counting chloe cuz canon wise, if you get what I'm saying)

Its sad that Lana is only a love interest. The writers have tried and failed in their attempts to make Lana anything more. I know some fans who have problems with Lana being in Season 5, since his part should have ended in Commencement

Comment

Hey we have a right to be annoyed with whatever we want, just like you do. I do care about creaitds, maybe I'm the only one.
              But why be annoyed with stuff like that? Makes no sense to get annoyed over very little things, when the big things are enough to annoy you to death.

Comment

Lana had the potential to be a great character, but the writers dropped the ball big time

The sad part is, I can totally see this version of Lana turning out to be like the Lana that's in the comics right now, the one that's trying to break up Clark and Lois's marriage

Comment

I get annoyed by credit placement because it shows that the producers see Lana as being far more important than she really should be, even more important than Lex.

Comment

TPTB are the ones screwing everthing up. That's what it's gotten as bad as it is.

Comment

Yep I agree, I've always considered Chloe a main character, but yet she was put after Jason in Season 4's credits

Comment

Let's get back to the topic and stop talking about credit placement

Comment

Ok, so we don't really know who Lana is, but we do have an idea: Clark's first love. Other than that, I don't think there's anything else...

Comment

There's nothing much else to her character

Comment

Very true. TPTB should make something more out of her. Not just Clark's first love.

Comment

Originally posted by Aloof
                                Very true. TPTB should make something more out of her. Not just Clark's first love.
                                If is something like season 4, then no thanks. Let her stay on the background.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎