This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

me neither

Comment

i honestly have to say that i thoguht it was duncan. after the flashback scene where the kane's were doing their own laudnry and kieth said a soccer uniform was in it, i didnt see how i couldn't have been him.

Comment

when i saw that scene (i didnt see the episode only the flashback infront of the episode) i thought that he found lily

Comment

oh. well, the thought the kanes thought he killed her and that he actually didnt, never really occured to me

Comment

me neither.. but i knew(or was just hoping soo much) that duncan didint do it

Comment

i felt it was a big possiblity for duncan to have had a fit and killed his sister. and i read somewhere that if the word that aaron was the killer had leaked out before S1 finale, that they were going to have another script ready and another killer. it was going to be duncan if people found out it was aaron

Comment

im so glad that people on the set dont have big mouths

Comment

haha. yehh. if they did, urghh that would suck. but like they were going to have to make duncan be the one who killed lily and like make him not have had a fit and just pretend to or something like that

Comment

yea but duncan wouldnt pretend like that.. he wouldnt be able to hold it in without his medicine

Comment

yeh thats true.

Comment

yup... duncan is cool..... oh and why would he be meg's girlfriend if he really loved veronica? i knw the whole sister thing, but that was a bad idea because then veronica found another boyfriend

Comment

then he got all pissed off. i guess he cant bear to see V with anyone besides him.

Comment

were duncan and lily really siblings? they are opposites!

Comment

haha. yeah they are soo different.

Comment

lilyyyy.....

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡