Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who was your S1 murder suspect?

before you guys found out who killed lily, who did you suspect? was there anyone in particular you really didnt want it to be? anyone feel like sharing their thoughts?

i didint want it to be duncan!! i knew it wasnt him.. so i thought one of the kanes had to do it when they told duncan that he did it..
    nice topic

Comment

i didnt want it to be duncan either. i had no idea who it could've been though. i never ever ever ever suspected aaron echolls !!! that was so shocking. it was really well written. kudos to rob thomas!

Comment

I had two theories:

a) Lynn Echolls - because she knew about an affair between Lilly & Aaron... when the cameras appeared in "A Trip to the Dentist"... I was like "ah ha"... she knew cause she had surveillance.

b) Lianne Mars - because I really couldn't understand why she left town... even when they explained it... it just seemed to stupid & fishy... but it turns out that Lianne is just spineless, whimpy & pathetic.

Comment

yea, and there were clues that he killed her: the money loving, fame loving, getting angry when someone ruins his image, him beating up trina's boyfriend..... but it all came to place at the end

lynn didint have the videotapes put in, aaron did!! im sure of that

Comment

No you are right... I'm just telling you what my guess was before it was all revealed.

Comment

i know.. but they were good guesses.... maybe lynn killed herself so she wouldnt go to jail if she actually killed her.. wow !

Comment

that would have been interesting to see happen. weird, but interesting....

Comment

logans family would be soo messed up if that really happened... so im glad it didnt

Comment

his family is messed up enough without his mom murdering someone. im very pleased with how the season ended though. brilliantly done!.

Comment

yup.... lets hope next eason is better.. and that the person who commited whatever crime is easier to figure out! well scratch that.. make it harder!

Comment

yeh! the harder the better and ermmm uhmmm more interesting i guess

Comment

Yeah... I like not being able to figure it out. It's a mystery show.. that is the point!!! And the theme of the show seems to be dysfunctional family... so I'm guessing we'll see more disfunction... not less.

Comment

yeah and this time i will see the whole season.. not start watching at the end..

Comment

hah yehh... that might be a good idea. i cant wait for the next season!! aGHH !!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎