Lilly Kane

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

if she doesnt.. it will be interesting as to what would happen

well, lily lived life to the fullest untill she died
    Last edited by LaineSV11; 08-28-2005, 04:52 PM.

Comment

wow, yellowqueen22, that's a really good prediction. it would be cool if that actually happened in the series. but how do we know veronica and duncan aren't good for each other anymore? i mean veronica changed (visibly) after lily's death and shes a better, stronger person now. but i mean duncan did lose his sister, how do we know he didn't change to? maybe they would sstill mesh well. therefore i think they might still have a chance.

Comment

yea i agree

Comment

haha. its funny how this post is titled lily and we're talking about veronica and duncan.

Comment

yeah marshmellow stop messing up my thread!! haha jk

well duncan and Veronica were the 2 biggest things in her life..

Comment

ahah, yeh so i guess it works out

but anyway back to lily....uhmm well she was just lily. she was so outragous and i have no idea how to spell that but thats beside the point. okay anyone wanna fix the thread and get us back on topic?

Comment

i will... so everyone, did you think lily really loved weevil like he loved her? or was he just something to make her parents angry? and why didn't she tell Veronica about it?

Comment

i think she just wanted to make her parents angry. weevil would be perfect for something like that. poor little weevil.

Comment

she should've told veronica though... well veronica would tell her if she did the same thing

Comment

yeh, maybe we should make a thread about why she didnt tell veronica!! haha .. no jk jk. we made enough threads.

maybe she didnt think about telling veronica. she just acted and didnt

Comment

yea i dont think lily ever though.. well she though when she was seeing weevil.. to make her parents angry

Comment

yehh, but what reason would she have for not telling veronica?

Comment

maybe she didint want veronica to think she was gross or something for liking/(or just seeing) weevil..

Comment

yeh, but when has lily cared what other people thought of things she likes to do? she never really thinks about her actions, so its weird for her to suddnely hold back.

Comment

i know.. good point... maybe she never had the time... and if lily told veronica about her secrets like aaron and weevil then it wouldve only taken like 2 episodes to clear up the mystery... so good for lily

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎