Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lilly Kane

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lily was I think one hell of a girl.. She was everything Celeste didn't want.. And for that I envy her.. She had guts and she was somewhat the coolest person on the show..

Comment

While I agree, I think there were a lot of things that were not so cool about Lilly. She cheated on her boyfriend. She manipulated people and did thing to purposely get them angry. She tried to tell people who to like and who not to like. She was a bit of hypocrite... turning on Yolanda and getting angry at Logan, when she was cheating herself. She was sleeping with her boyfriend's father and then planned to blackmail him.

Sure, Lilly was a lot of fun... but she did not seem to care for others and she was not always that likeable.

Comment

Have to agree there. It only seemed to change when she wanted something.

Comment

Did read that Lilly was one year older than Duncan. That means she is a year older than Veronica too. But when did they say that she was older than Duncan?

Comment

i think too.. she and logan will get together soon, but I think she is just confused by something. By the way she's a good actress.

Comment

I loved the flashbacks of Veronica and Lilly
              I loved Lilly
              But I dont get how her and Veronica would have been best friends
              From what Ive seen in the flashbacks they're like chalk and cheese

Comment

Originally posted by ARKASKA
                Did read that Lilly was one year older than Duncan. That means she is a year older than Veronica too. But when did they say that she was older than Duncan?
                I didn't read this, but it was strongly implied in Veronica's graduation day dream. Especially when Veronica walks up to Lilly at the fountain and they talk about Lilly's romantic exploits at college. It's fairly safe to assume that Veronica and Duncan (and Logan, Weevil, Dick, Meg, etc.) are in the same grade, and that Lilly was a grade ahead of all of them.

So here's the problem that I can see in this chronology: What's Lilly doing dating the guys that her little brother hangs out with? If I remember high school (yeah, it's been a very long time, but I do still remember some things) it was social suicide to date younger guys. The girls who did had no social standing to uphold.

Originally posted by LaineSV11
                she should've told veronica though... well veronica would tell her if she did the same thing
                So this is about how Lilly should have told Veronica about Weevil. I don't see that conversation EVER taking place. Look how Veronica told Lilly about Duncan and Yolanda kissing. The Veronica of that time would have seen Logan as a friend, too, and quite probably would have told him that Lilly had someone on the side.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎