Best show that got cancelled...

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roswell, that's all i gotta say! besides Smallville of course, that one was my favorite show!

Comment

ANGEL, ROSWEL, DAWSONS CREEK and BUFFY!!!
      Pity about these shows but at least they all ended (or are going to end) well!!!

I would die if Charmed was cancelled - thank God it's locked in for at least another 2 seasons!!!

Comment

"Tarzan" was *such* a bad show... Bad writing, bad dialogue, bad acting... BUT I LOVED IT! I loved watching Travis Fimmel run around fighting like a monkey!!! So sad........!
        shirkie

Comment

yeah i also miss Tarzan... ehh Jane (and her younger sister Nicki).... haha hot i say!

Comment

I am actually one of the people who miss Felicity. It appealled to the college group I suppose. Even though I was in High school. I greatly miss Roswell, have all of them on tape. And my special "Candy" tapes..heh heh. Also forever and always Dawson's Creek. I loved the ending with Pacey and Joey. muhahah!

Comment

OK, i'm pretty drunk right now and the truth speaks out when you're drunk right? so yeah, Roswell was the greatest show probably cuz it had nothing but cliffhangers on every episode..... i loved that show, it will be my best missed show on the WB ever! GEEZZZ that show was awesome!!!

Comment

I really miss Do Over. Josh Wise who played the main guy's best friend was an amazing actor. It was such a funny show.

I never watch Roswell, but I am sad it went bye bye. Reason being is it makes me feel special. There are only two cities named Roswell in the US. Roswell, Ga, were I am from, and New Mexico. It's cool to have the city you've grown up in as a name in a TV show

Comment

I'm kinda surprised to see all the BOP fans! Y'know, I didn't even know about SV before I started watching BOP (hardly, if ever, watched the WB before that).

My most missed show is, of course, BIRDS OF PREY!

I wish they'd have at least aired it in reruns during the summer to see if it'd do better.

Comment

clearly, popular was the best show to ever be on the wb.

Comment

I liked Dawsons Creek and miss it! I know I know, most ppl dint like it but I did. I never missed an eppy in all the 5 years it was on! Was an awesome show. Glad the DVD's are coming out though! I really REALLY liked the ending. Definitely a tear jerker! (I think half of the DC Eppys made me tear up!!)

I also miss Roswell. I liked that show but I'm glad Smallville is out now! Kinda takes its place!

Comment

Do-over. It was so clever.

Comment

I miss alot these days....Buffy, Roswell, Felicity...and soon Angel

Comment

Originally posted by Slayathon
                            I miss alot these days....Buffy, Roswell, Felicity...and soon Angel
                            Oh God...please don't reming me of Buffy and more then anything ANGEL!!!
                            I am still shocked about Angel, I mean it increased in viewers, brought more viewers to it's time period, and the writing has been so good...especially around the topic of Fred - my favourite character!!!

Oh...

Comment

i miss birds of prey

Comment

I dont really remember any shows on the WB i miss. But in a few hours it will probaly come 2 me!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎