Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roswell is my most missed.

The other non-WB cancelled show that I miss is Firefly.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegetto
      Off Centre isn't airing here anymore, too bad, its a good show, I would love to see it all over again!
      You can see "Status Quo" and "Euan" together on the same show, "Eve", on UPN.

Comment

Yeah I dont like the show eve, Off Centre was better with the guys.
        Last edited by bluehybrid69; 12-20-2003, 02:27 PM.

Comment

I miss Birds of Prey.

Comment

I don't miss Birds of Prey as much as I miss seeing Dina Meyer (Oracle) on my TV every week. Thank goodness she is doing a recurring guest role on "Miss Match."

Comment

Has anyone mentioned Felicity yet? I can't remember if that was on the WB or Fox, but I enjoyed that show a lot.

Comment

I could not stand Felicity. It just seemed like 'Dawson's Creek' in the city. I am suprised it lasted as long as it did.

Comment

Well I dont get WB over here... But I miss Birds Of Prey. I wish they could make more.

Comment

I also miss Birds Of Prey, it could have been good it just had to have its chance that it didn't get.

My wife misses Dawson's Creek, she always say she wishes it was on.

I do also miss Dark Angel even though it was on Fox but I thought I would also mention it while we are on the topic.

Comment

I miss The Flash. I know that even if it had gotten more than just one season, it would still probably be over by now, but c´mon JUST ONE LOUSY SEASON?! At least they could release a DVD box!

And BOP I´m sad about. Although I´m getting the feeling they weren´t planning more than 13 episodes from the start, when I watch them. It feels more like they made a mini-series, but called it a regular tv series. The battle between Batgirl and Shiva was pretty early for something that was supposed to last for several seasons.
                      Last edited by SwedishSuperhero; 12-28-2003, 11:46 AM.

Comment

I really miss Popular, Tarzan and Dawson's Creek! I loved all those shows esp. Tarzan...man isn't Travis Fimmel a hottie or what?

Comment

Though it wasn't on the WB I loved "Freaks and Geeks" and miss it dearly. Can't wait for the dvd.

Comment

Quotes Arista 07: "Though it wasn't on the WB I loved 'Freaks and Geeks' and miss it dearly. Can't wait for the dvd."

Same here.

Comment

I haven't seen most of these shows. I miss Roswell. They had a good cast and compelling story.

Comment

I miss Black Sash

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎