No announcement yet.

Is Season 5 the end???

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Season 5 the end???

I have been reading alot of speculation that Season 5 will be the last season, because of Jonathan Kent's inquiry to Clark in the pilot episode, where Jonathan asks Clark if he'll be OK, and Clark responds " Can I tell you in five years?" This doesn't necessarily mean the show will end in year five, but with all the speculation of the departure of John Schneider from the show, perhaps they were hinting at how long Clark would have with his Dad.

Also, with Clark being able to make it to Metropolis in no time, perhaps he'll stay at home while going to the University of Metropolis, thus allowing another four years of Clark in University as a possibility for the continuing of the show.

This is all speculation, but let me knowwhat you think...

The WB could start a possibly season 6 of smallville, i dont know, 4 years later, i mean by the time clark will be finishing his carrer and by the middle of the season, he tries to get a job at the Daily Planet or something, it would be amazing that in the series finale, he uses for the very first time the suit and flies for saving Lois Lane from an helicopter.

Thats the end Smallville deserves IMO.

Comment

"Can I tell you in five years" could mean now (season one) + (plus) five years = 6 seasons ...

Comment

Originally posted by Hyde
        "Can I tell you in five years" could mean now (season one) + (plus) five years = 6 seasons ...
        Yeah, like Tom said that 88 + 9 = 100.

That would make the season 6 premiere the last episode.

Comment

Hehehe ... math is not my strength really ))

Comment

The producers want six, and maybe seven. I dont think there will be seven, but its a good possibility for a sixth.

Comment

After reading the Thirst spoilers I doubt well have a season 6+ wheather TPTB want it or not. I mean come on...Theyre shooting themselves in the foot AGAIN.

Comment

Originally posted by Slade
                After reading the Thirst spoilers I doubt well have a season 6+ wheather TPTB want it or not. I mean come on...Theyre shooting themselves in the foot AGAIN.
                I use to think, too. But Almiles keep saying over and over again about possibly going for another season or so. Why would thye keep saying this? surely they can't be all that dumb of saying things like that. Unless they had an earlier chat with WB about possible future for SV. Maybe . But I'm feeling hopeful, though.

Comment

If the ratings are good enough they´ll have more seasons.

Comment

well, they seem to say this despite how bad the ratings are.

Comment

Hopefully the new night will help the ratings go back up, and if they do, and the writers ideas keep flowing, there will be a season six

Comment

I do really hope there'll be more seasons! I don't know why, but I feel addicted to Smallville:P But how many seasons still remains to see =)

Comment

I hope this isn't it. Just so long as the episodes remain strong.

Comment

With all the stuff that is going to happen in season 5 it sounds like the last to me. But im hoping its not. I mean how much longer till Lex becomes evil. He's pretty close if you ask me. I dont think they could drag it out for another season.

Comment

As much as I love Smallville, & even all the bad episode (fillers) along the way too, this needs to be the last season IMO.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see season 6, but I think after introducing the FOS, we should just see it all go out in a bang!!!

Brilliant storytelling, (may need a couple of new heads on board after hearing about 'Thirst')....& a glimmer of the suite as an ending would put the icing on the cake for me then.........

So TPTB, do yourself justice this season, then go out on top, instead of a wimper.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎