Collapse
No announcement yet.

Logan Echolls

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He's still in the penthouse because that's Harry Hamlin's house. I have a friend that lives in San Diego and she said that he's having an extensive remodel on his home and they can't film there anymore. Or so his wife has said.

Comment

• Whether they can film there or not is immaterial. Logan's $ woes ought to be over due to some kind of settlement. If the house was considered totalled by the fire, he ought to be in a different house by now, or the insurance company ought to be picking up the tab for the penthouse. If not, why bother having insurance?

Comment

• ^^I'd been wondering about this. Although I came to the conclusion that Logan just likes to be waited on, which is why he never bothered to move into a house. I believe his money issues would be solved once his inheritance comes through... although I can't remember what they said on screen about solving his money issues after CDS.

Comment

• It wasn't resolved. Once the house was gone, he never mentioned his money again.

Comment

• logan is my favorite character. i still can't believe veronica and logan didn't get back together. that is so crazy.

Comment

• I don't understand why people accuse Logan of being a racist when Weevil is a lot worse. He speaks like the "white rich boys" are the cause of everything bad.

And of all the things bad Logan did the bum fights are the only thing I truly reprehend, the rest was just him getting even and I've felt it was justified.

I also can't comprehend when some people who claim to love Weevil criticize Logan for beating down Piz, when in a similar situation Weevil grabbed a pipe and then his gang and tried to kill Logan.
              At least, Logan is fair.

Comment

• I have mentioned this before but I am in love with Logan. I still get excited whenever I hear that name. It reminds me of my beloved Veronica Mars ex.

Comment

• Originally posted by yellowqueen22
                  I understand what you are say DesVMars... and to some extent it is a male vs female thing. And yes he was still a jerk after the first 4 episodes. My point was that when the show started he was a complete jerk... unworthy of redemption... but as his humanity begins to crack through his jerk exterior... we begin to hope for his eventual redemption. Think to the various points in the season when his jerk exterior cracks... the moment he and Veronica share after she helps him with Lily's video, when he tells Veronica that he can't always be the bad guy in her life (something like "I can't be responsible for everything that goes wrong in your life), his reaction to Weevil's "Lily" tattoo, his friendship with Duncan (think Christmas party when they make up), his reaction to his father being stabbed, his comments to the guidance counselor about Lily's death (blaming Veronica, Lily, but most of all himself for Lily's death), his reaction to his parents fighting & mother's disappearance/death, showing up at Veronica's door for her help, wanting to protect Trina, wanting to protect Veronica, standing up for Veronica several times towards the end of the season, and his crushed spirit on the beach at the end of the season.

Since we are talking about the beach - Logan did not say he wanted Veronica dead... not really... he pretty much said that she should want to kill herself for betraying him. And yes... Veronica did betray him for the umpteenth time... instead of talking to him or dealing with him... she jumped to conclusions and decided he was the bad guy.

Logan's line near the beginning of the season about Veronica needing to find a new bad guy is poignant. Whenever something goes wrong the first thing Veronica does is blame Logan, even when she's dating him. Remember, we see the characters through Veronica's eyes, at least to some extent... Logan is the bad guy because Veronica's made him one.

I may have skipped the thread, but I couldn't have written it. Sorry, I can't agree with you.
                  Last edited by tattoostylebb; 05-05-2022, 01:18 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎