Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clark Flying

When do you think Clark will start flying?
    This season
    0%
    Sometime within the next few seasons
    0%
    Never
    0%

not sure but it doesn't seem like it's happening any time in the 5th season.

Comment

I think it might be for the 100th epi

Comment

wouldn't that be an awesome 100th episode

Comment

My money is on the 100th episode

Comment

I thought the whole point in going to the Fortress of Solitude was for that to happen. But it seems all he gets from the fOS is back flip powers and a stupid T shirt.

Comment

I think it will happen this season too......so 100th ep it is b/c on every show the creators always give a big show that everyone suspects to see so this may be it guys

Comment

Originally posted by Radioflyer
                But it seems all he gets from the fOS is back flip powers and a stupid T shirt.
                LOL

He better fly this season. Or at least learn to start controling it.

Comment

Yeah, possibly the 100th episode.

Comment

Clark will fly in Season 5, remember...the FOS has no stairs which makes flying inevitable.

Comment

thats true....i forgot all about it. and then if the FOS is in like a different country then he would indeed have to fly just to get to it, right?

Comment

100th episode, when he truly and finally accepts his "Destiny"

Comment

I'm getting the distinct impression that it will be in the next episode, the Season Premiere. I recently saw the original Superman movie. He learned to fly in the FOS.

Comment

I don't think he will fly until the end. If season six is a go, then maybe in the season 5 finale, and start to become what he was born to be.

Comment

thats another good theory too b/c that would be perfect for a season finale....as it has been the last few season finales Clark always leaves or something major happens to him to make him leave. Good job Superboy2.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎