This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oooh I like Led Zeppelin too.

"And she's buying a stairway, to heaven"

But my favorite Led Zeppelin song is probably Battle of Evermore. I just love that song to death.

Comment

I like "All of my love"

I like The Who.

"People try to put us down(talking 'bout my generation!). Just because we get around(Talking 'bout my generation!)"

Comment

mainly rock music, i guess
        The Academy Is..., The Offspring, Green Day, Sum 41, Relient K, Switchfoot, etc.

Comment

Here we go!
          Acappella, the Acappella Co., Vocal Union, AVB, Gold City, Kingsmen, Cathedrals, Legacy Five, FFH, Steven Curtis Chapman, 4HYM, Newsong, Zoegirl, Casting Crowns.
          Rock:Bon Jovi, Deff Leppard, ACDC, Queen, Motley Crue, Skid Row, Poison, Breaking Benjamin, Shine Down, Ozzy, Rob Zombie....
          Mettallica, Nickel Creek, Allison Krauss & Union Station, Tim McGraw, Sara Evans, Carrie Underwood, Ricochet, Brad Paisley, Offspring, Monkeys, Beach Boys, Doyle Lawson and Quicksilver, And there are many more.
          Last edited by superman79; 02-20-2006, 04:17 PM.

Comment

All types but independent rap/hip-hop and soulful R&B stands out the most for me.

Comment

Rock and metal, some hip-hop.

Comment

The Beatles, The Bee Gees, CCR, Paul Simon, Carly Simon, Coldplay, Switchfoot, James Blunt, Lifehouse, Dido, New Order, The Cure, R.E.M., Mazzy Star, Mariah Carey, Ashanti, Mary J. Blige, Alicia Keys, Missy Elliott, & too many others to put.

Comment

Any song that makes you jump up and down screaming the words works for me.

But my favourites include: Lifehouse, Keane, Avril Lavigne, Kelly Clarkson, Coldplay, Kaiser Chiefs, Greenday and Will Young.

Comment

Music is great if it's not rap or country!

I'm a big fan of Switchfoot, Avril Lavigne, Maroon 5, ZOEgirl, and a lot, lot more.

Comment

My favourite genre of rock (What I listen to ) Is Indie Rock. I listen to mostly Indie, Alternatve, Britpop, and others.

Comment

Lately nothing but The Fray... I personally love that CD and never get tired of listening to it

Comment

I like Indie-ish Rock, most of the bands I listen to no one knows!
                          here they are:

Nada Surf, Hot Hot Heat , Modest Mouse, Hard-fi, Rilo Kiley, Snow Patrol, Tegan and Sara, Jack Johnson, Augustana, Death Cab For Cutie, Franz Ferdinand, Jack's Mannequin, The Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Coldplay, Aqualung, The Fray, Metric, The Postal Service, Interpol, Strays Don't Sleep, Ben Lee, Guster, Jimmy Eat World, Rock Kills Kid, The Hush Sound, OKgo, Shiny Toy Guns, Mobile, The Notwist, Silversun Pickups, Stars, The Whitest Boy Alive, La Rocca, Boys Like Girls, Hellogoodbye, Bloc Party, I Love You But I've Chosen Darkness, Spoon, the Shins, Band of Horses

If you haven't heard any of them, get a song by one of them, they're all amazing!
                          Last edited by smallvillefan12; 03-27-2007, 03:48 AM.

Comment

the fray
                            lifehouse
                            neyo
                            pharell
                            usher
                            james blunt
                            dido
                            weezer
                            staind

Comment

I've been listening to the Dixie Chicks new album, Rhianna's new album, Cassie, Now 20, & The Fray (still)

Comment

I listen to pretty much everything... pop, rock, country, classical, j-pop, j-rock, indie, emo... anything really.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎