Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has the greatest chemistry?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Based on just chemistry and no shipping preferences, Tess and Lois. They have amazing chemistry.

Comment

• I don't think that's possible. Chemistry is subjective so there is no way to separate your preferences from your perceptions of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dagenspear
        I agree on all of this. Well... Not so much with Clark and Pete. I just never really felt their friendship that much. Pete always seemed fairly forced into the show. Maybe that's just me though.
        Well i enjoyed their friendship in the first season and i think they had chemistry, sometimes even after Clark told his secret to him. But their friendship wasn't as strong as Chlark's. So i think i can understand you not feeling their friendship that much. Pete was a good, loyal friend, he protected Clark's secret but it changed things between them and he had to leave because of that. For Pete it became too much to bear and i think it's natural. I like their friendship but i like Chlark friendship more.

Comment

• Originally posted by thebookworm
          Well i enjoyed their friendship in the first season and i think they had chemistry, sometimes even after Clark told his secret to him. But their friendship wasn't as strong as Chlark's. So i think i can understand you not feeling their friendship that much. Pete was a good, loyal friend, he protected Clark's secret but it changed things between them and he had to leave because of that. For Pete it became too much to bear and i think it's natural. I like their friendship but i like Chlark friendship more.
          Yeah, Chlark's friendship was definitely WAY stronger. I just love how Pete is all "I can't keep your secret, Clark. It's too much pressure. I'm afraid I'll slip up." And all that crap just makes it so Clark is afraid to tell anyone else. Then Chloe comes in, and we hear none of that from her. She just supports him and is there for him, and doesn't lash out at him because he's more powerful than her.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dagenspear
            Yeah, Chlark's friendship was definitely WAY stronger. I just love how Pete is all "I can't keep your secret, Clark. It's too much pressure. I'm afraid I'll slip up." And all that crap just makes it so Clark is afraid to tell anyone else. Then Chloe comes in, and we hear none of that from her. She just supports him and is there for him, and doesn't lash out at him because he's more powerful than her.
            Well i don't think Pete is a bad friend he did keep Clark's secret and helped him many times, yeah he was afraid he'll slip up, and Clark's secret was too much for him, but it's natural for humans. Not everyone is Chloe and people have their own weaknesses and flaws even Chloe and Clark has their flaws, we know that very well. And Pete promised to Clark that the secret will be safe with him before he leave Smallville. I think he did what is best for him and Clark leaving Smallville. And i liked the realistic way Pete's character is written. Yeah i agree Chloe accepted Clark for who he is and was always there for him, that's why she is his BEST friend!

Comment

• Clois

Comment

• Clark and Lana.

Comment

• My thoughts on this

In my personal opinion Clark and Chloe, Clark and Lois and Lex and Chloe all have the greatest chemistry. But where's the Clark and Lex option?!! their chemistry is the most hottest and the most fiery of them all that leaps out of the screen the most. The Clark and Lex chemistry are off the charts!!! sorry I am unusual person who likes unusual things like that. I am obsessed with homosexuality in men. I find guy on guy action a lot more interesting than the standard guy and girl action. I'm weird that way. But I'm proud of my weirdness.
                  Last edited by laurarawlins; 07-22-2016, 11:10 PM.

Comment

• My top 5

1-. Lois and clark
                    2-. Alicia and clark
                    3-. Lana and jason
                    4-. Lois and oliver
                    5-. Tess and oliver

Others I liked:
                    kyla and clark
                    dr. Bryce and lex
                    lana and lex
                    chloe and davis
                    kara and jimmy

and of course the best couple of SV: Martha and Jonathan imho!

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎