Page 25 of 34 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526272829 ... LastLast
    New In Town
    What happened? The thread has been hijacked, is what happened.

SVsleuth, I think that there's more to the spoilers than have been let on... despite the statement that Clark is still acting "unpowered" and all that around Chloe. I mean, there's been lots of times where the situation spelled out by spoilers has in fact NOT translated to what eventually ended up on TV. I'm still hoping for The Talk, or at least some version of it.

The stuff with Chloe makes me think that lex is going to try to use clana to lure chloe to help him. He may succeed where his father had failed.

Im glad they are doing the Luthor FOTW angle. I think they wanted to do that last year with Facade and Devoted but didnt for some reason.
    Possibly. Lex has things to offer her. Like treatment for her mother or herself, depending on where thats going. Fast track to the DP. Funding for her tuition. Any of its possible but i think the main thing is that where lionel flat out told her what he wanted her to do, Lex would be much more cunning and would make her do things without her realizing it. He would act much more as her evil conscience whispering things in her ear. Maybe chloe wont really care that clark is with lana, since in Spirit and Commencement she was kinda ok with it. But maybe Lex will me able to exploit another area of chloe and clarks relationship.

It just seems to me that they are showing Lex becoming the dominant figure that he is. For example him turnign the tables on Lionel in Bellereve ala Asylum. And we all know that Lex is much smarter and much more evil than his father is, so if he decides to try to use chloe then he will probably succeed.

To be fair i got this little theory from another site. But it seems plausible.
    Oh! Thats why i saw those before...

Hey, for respect out of the guy who created those theories, you couldve at least put his name on as the source... Otherwise, it looks like you made those theories yourself which isnt something very nice to do.

In this case, it was UL's theories, so please, next time, do it the good way or do not do it... Its going to keep things from escalating into a fight...

Banned
    Originally posted by F-Stop Blues
    What the hell is going on in this thread?
    Alot of fighting for nothing.

And, Mydhrin, thanks for that.

KryptonSite Moderator Tabbymarie's Avatar
    some people are speculating the same about chloe and lex.

do you suppose lex will try to use both chloe and lana to play against clark? And--whom do you suppose would fall for it? do you think both girls would? Or do you think chloe's learned her lesson by now?

Incurable Postaholic smallvillefanforlife's Avatar
    i think chloe has learned maybe lana would do it, i cant believe you guys are arguing over this

KryptonSite Moderator Tabbymarie's Avatar
    we're not--we've moved on from the argument.

i think lana has shown some interesting private attraction towards lex--like when he came to her after onyx to apologize--and she had this sort of---sad face afterwards and said something like, "me too" which kinda sounded like she was sorry things didn't work out...or something.

so i think lana could easily swing.

i know is was meaning then, i think lana is so pushable she would go with lex

Let me try to clear up a few things so yaíll can move on.

Are Clark and Lana a couple again? The answer is no. Basically they have been in limbo since Blank and the fact that they havenít talked about or clarified what Clark meant about ďthis time itíll be differentĒ is simply bad writing. My guess is theyíre just dragging it out like they are with the Chloe knowing thing. Last we saw in Commencement Lana wasnít even sure if sheíd ever see Clark again.

Is Lana living with the Kentís? Again no. I donít know where this one is coming from but considering the Kentís house got blasted by a meteor itís more plausible that the Kentís are living with Lana although they aren't.

Whatís going on with the shirt scene? I think the most probable thing is that Clark and Lana were fooling around in the loft when they are interrupted by the three freaks. Clark quickly puts his shirt on not realizing itís on inside out. The Kentís arrive soon after while the freaks are hiding with Lana as a hostage.

ok thanks ( i guess)

Totally Obsessed
    Hopefully everyone realizes how damaging Clana can be. Take the last few pages as supporting evidence. Geesh. . .

yeah i know thats why we should all support chlark

Friendly Alien Mod LovelyLoisLane's Avatar
    No we shouldn't all have to agree on shipper choices to get along and treat eachother cordially. Whenever a ship is mentioned 90% of the time things get ugly because people take things personally, "you are wrong, I'm right" blah blah blah.

This ISN'T a Clana thread, this ISN'T a Chlark thread, this ISN'T a Clois thread, this ISN'T a Lexana thread, this ISN'T a Clex thread, this ISN'T a Chlex thread, this ISN'T ANY KIND of Shipper thread. It's a spoiler thread. If part of that shipper is in the spoilers than by all means talk about but don't start shipper wars please.

The Clana doesn't bother me that much, it seems a little nicer than it was before to me and I knew it was coming ahead of time. It's the fact that this is only the second episode of the season and we are already into a FotW story, that and the "Wonder Twins" really bother me, they seem very cheesy and is there an specific reason they have to look anorexic? Tommy Lee? Where fore art though Pamela. Well I guess that's what happens when you run out of good ideas.

i know i was just playing sorry didnt know anyone would take it so seriously

I sincerely doubt that Chloe is going to betray Clark. I just don't see any evidence for it in any of the spoilers or in what we've seen of Chloe in S4. And I can't see Lana joining up with Lex either. I really don't think they're going to go with that angle at all.

yeah but you never know though with smallville

Page 25 of 34 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526272829 ... LastLast