Page 23 of 34 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast
    Originally posted by Summers
    It is fact. How else do think Clark and Lana are suppose to separate? How else is suppose to move on from Lana if he doesnt date her? Its not that hard to comprend.
    It is NOT fact. They might be thinking about dating, or who knows maybe they'll discuss dating again... but they're not "officially" dating as of yet. Again I ask, where are you getting this?

Kisses, hand gestures, or gifts, do not mean people are dating.

And really? We can't take ANYTHING AlMiles say to heart. How many times have they said one thing, and done the opposite in the past? Too many times for me to get into.

Maybe they have offically discuss it during Mortal.

KryptonSite Moderator Tabbymarie's Avatar
    Originally posted by chlarklove
    It is NOT fact. They might be thinking about dating, or who knows maybe they'll discuss dating again... but they're not "officially" dating as of yet. Again I ask, where are you getting this?

Kisses, hand gestures, or gifts, do not mean people are dating.

And really? We can't take ANYTHING AlMiles say to heart. How many times have they said one thing, and done the opposite in the past? Too many times for me to get into.
    right, chlarklove--if that were the case, chloe would have a line of boyfriends already.

And--uh--she doesn't.

Originally posted by Veaglarwen
    if that were the case, chloe would have a line of boyfriends already.

And--uh--she doesn't.
    Maybe this season WILL be different.

I mean massaive signs like breakups, or Lex going evil.

Its not conveninet at all. Ask MBCorp, VersesBatman, Timester, or F-Stop Blues. They know me better than anyone. I dont ship on SV. I have been like this for a year now.

All say this much. I gave you guys what its like to be in their heads. If you dont want to even reason, or acknowledge it that's your choice. I gave you fair warning, but just dont get pissed at the messanger.

how do _you_ know what is in _their_ heads?

I'm not pissed at the messenger, i just have a hard time taking the messenger seriously when the messenger doesn't know facts from speculation.

Look we can't assume that Clark and Lana have not discussed their relationship just by reading the spoilers. Like I said they may have in Mortal it just is not written down . Maybe that is reason why Lana is there visiting Clark.

how do _you_ know what is in _their_ heads?

I'm not pissed at the messenger, i just have a hard time taking the messenger seriously when the messenger doesn't know facts from speculation.
    Exactly.

I have a hard time believing ANYTHING AlMiles say at this point. They've done the opposite of what they've said in the past regarding so many topics. It's hard to know what will happen and what won't.

Veaglarwen, Summers doesn't ship any ships on SV and she certainly doesn't ship Clana. Trust me, I know. She's not saying Clana are back because she wants them to be back, she's just telling you guys that they probably are back together. And I have to say that we've seen proof that Clana is coming back since Spirit and Blank. Neither me nor Summers ships Clana so we're not saying this because we want to it happen. It's just inevitable.

right--HUGE difference between "coming back" and "is back"

I don't care whether she ships or not. but its offensive to me for her to claim that the only reason i could possibly think the way i do is because i'm biased.

because honestly? it might also be because I'm smart and can think for myself.

That's fine, you can think they're "probably" back together, but don't go off stating they're together as fact, when at this point, it's just speculation.

Originally posted by MBCorp
    Veaglarwen, Summers doesn't ship any ships on SV and she certainly doesn't ship Clana. Trust me, I know. She's not saying Clana are back because she wants them to be back, she's just telling you guys that they probably are back together. And I have to say that we've seen proof that Clana is coming back since Spirit and Blank. Neither me nor Summers ships Clana so we're not saying this because we want to it happen. It's just inevitable.
    Right it has to happen because Clark and Lana still have unfinished business between them Clark can not leave Sv until that happens.

and again--not to turn this around to a 'shipper" post....

but chloe and clark also have unfinished business--if you want to put it that way.

Chloe feels the same way about clark the he feels about lana.

so by YOUR reasoning, Chlark also has to happen this year.

Originally posted by shy175223
    Right it has to happen because Clark and Lana still have unfinished business between them Clark can not leave Sv until that happens.
    Right. But IMO, they don't have to be together for that "unfinished business" to be resolved. I have a few theories as to what I think will happen, and I've alluded to it in a previous post. But honestly? I don't want to post them here for fear that someone's gonna rip them to shreds and insinuate that I'm stupid. Cause it's not worth it to me.

and again--not to turn this around to a 'shipper" post....

but chloe and clark also have unfinished business--if you want to put it that way.

Chloe feels the same way about clark the he feels about lana.

so by YOUR reasoning, Chlark also has to happen this year.
    I agree that they two have unfinished business also but as for romantically I just don't it see however I do believe that Clark's relationship with Chloe is just as important as his relationship with Lana.

Page 23 of 34 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast