Page 22 of 34 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast
    KryptonSite Moderator Tabbymarie's Avatar

Your facts are biased .
    My facts are biased?

Okay lets restate them again.

1) There is no current spoiler detail for Mortal Act 1. How is that biased?

2) Clark and Lana have not officially said they are a couple. How is that biased?

Originally posted by shy175223
    NAH, i doubt that. But we don't know for sure what Almiles has in store for them. We can only speculate how Clana is going to last but according to them not for very long. So maybe according to TPTB, Clana probably won't last up until the end of the seasonOR before. I'm sorry but I just don't see Clark and Lana lasting that long and I do believe that they will see other ppl in between during this season. Almiles can be alot more predictable than that.
    That's why by roughly after the five episode enters the Lex/Lana/Clark triangle. There still be Clana but with angst. Well have hints of Clois, but not much.

It all depends on how much you trust AlMiles when it comes to their attitudes towards Lana and Chloe. Unfortunately we've been shown time and time again that they think Lana is the greatest thing since sliced bread. I really can't see them putting her in a bad light. They're obsessed with her.

That's why by roughly after the five episode enters the Lex/Lana/Clark triangle. There still be Clana but with angst. Well have hints of Clois, but not much.
    You are quoting almiles. Unfortunately--I don't see this in the spoilers at all. If you're all about ignoring almiles, then maybe you should be consistant about that.

I haven't heard anything regarding a hint of clois--please, do point me to the exact quote.

Originally posted by Summers
    Oh god, not that damn love triangle again.

I see Clois happening but not in a romantic sense.
    Last edited by shy175223; 07-11-2005 at 11:48 PM.

Originally posted by Veaglarwen
    My facts are biased?

Okay lets restate them again.

1) There is no current spoiler detail for Mortal Act 1. How is that biased?

2) Clark and Lana have not officially said they are a couple. How is that biased?
    \

Your are talking about senerios, but you so easily shoot one down because its Clana based. You dont discuss, but shoot down without thinking. That's bias to not acknowledge the other side of coins.

My goodness we are talking about AlMiles here.

Clark and Lana dont need to say "hey were are dating ask me how". Just an acknowlegement of it is enough through a hand gesture, a gift, or a kiss. There doesnt need to be a sign lol.

Originally posted by MBCorp
    It all depends on how much you trust AlMiles when it comes to their attitudes towards Lana and Chloe. Unfortunately we've been shown time and time again that they think Lana is the greatest thing since sliced bread. I really can't see them putting her in a bad light. They're obsessed with her.
    Exactly. That's all I'm saying. I didnt except to be on the stake for it.

yes, there does need to be a sign. This show is all about learning from past mistakes.

and my fact is NOT biased.

have they "officially" said that clark and lana are a couple?

Um. No. No they have not.

Now if it were biased, i would say something similar to what you were saying--only using hte opposite words...such as

"They just CAN'T be together. there's NO WaY"

Indeed, I did not say that.

Exactly. That's all I'm saying. I didnt except to be on the stake for it.
    actually thats not all you were saying. you were essentially trying to state that you know, for fact, that clark and lana are dating.

You are quoting almiles. Unfortunately--I don't see this in the spoilers at all. If you're all about ignoring almiles, then maybe you should be consistant about that.

I haven't heard anything regarding a hint of clois--please, do point me to the exact quote.
    I havent been ignoring AlMiles. I have been basically doing a senerio they do all the time. Constantly.

Erica said in the SFX mag.

MBCorp, I wasn't suggesting he would "choose" Chloe over Lana, but he'd realize that there are people out there who are accepting of him, and it's just not Lana.

Don't get me wrong, I do want Clark to choose Chloe over Lana, but that's not what I was trying to say.

He'll come to those conclusions near the end. Like the BDA he is.

We havent seen anything rarely on-screen in S3. They were together in only two episodes, and TPTB treat it as an actual romance. Its not matter what I think its a matter what they think.

You have to be them for a while, and think "okay what would they do". Lana broke up with Jason in her apartment when she got her Kansas award letter in "Blank". I can see them calling them that a breakup. They would never have a bad reflection on Lana.

I really think they would have it off-screen. All the character development seems to happen off-screen like Lex in S4.

Just forget logic, and be their wrap little heads for a while.
    It was season 2 first off. And they had "started" dating. It was stated by Martha that she had to get used to him having a girlfriend. And Clark and Lana themselves were trying to figure out how to tell Chloe they were together.

All of this happened on-screen. Their date (*barfs* the oak tree scene), the birthday cake ( ), going to the wedding together (cept Clark had to blow up his ship).

To me, it wasn't a break-up.

If you're talking about how TPTB love Lana, why do you assume they'd have something like a Clana relationship happen off-screen then?

He said to TV Guide. TV Guide never puts people out of context. That's EW not TV Guide.
    Really? You think so huh? So no magazine has ever taken anything out of context, regardless of how reliable it is? That's just not possible. Things get taken out of context ALL THE TIME. Plus, since he seemed to be of the same thinking, he could've embellished a little.

yes, there does need to be a sign. This show is all about learning from past mistakes.

and my fact is NOT biased.

have they "officially" said that clark and lana are a couple?

Um. No. No they have not.

Now if it were biased, i would say something similar to what you were saying--only using hte opposite words...such as

"They just CAN'T be together. there's NO WaY"

Indeed, I did not say that.
    AlMiles dont do signs . They never have, and they never do. They guys do lightswitches.

1) Its in the comics
    2) Its the last season(at least I hope it is)
    3) You are not a Chloe fanatic? You dont want to even accept that this is senerio.

I'm not biased. I'm not biased to anything in SV. I'm this close of giving up on the show.

there aren't any talks at all!!!! this bites!!!badly!!!they eventually have to do this.....so this is the perfect time....they are just wasting oppurtunities...they better have something HUGE planned for when they find out clarks truth cause if not....this was a huge oppurtunity wasted and appart from that....this is seriously getting tiring seeing circles on & on all over again

Nothing really has been discussed until probably after or during Mortal. maybe thats what Lana was there to discuss with Clark where they would go from there now that they have their feelings out on the open. We have only read what the spoilers have given us which is parts of the episode but not the whole story which probably explains Clark's shirt inside out.

actually thats not all you were saying. you were essentially trying to state that you know, for fact, that clark and lana are dating.
    It is fact. How else do think Clark and Lana are suppose to separate? How else is suppose to move on from Lana if he doesnt date her? Its not that hard to comprend.

AlMiles dont do signs . They never have, and they never do. They guys do lightswitches.

1) Its in the comics
    2) Its the last season(at least I hope it is)
    3) You are not a Chloe fanatic? You dont want to even accept that this is senerio.

I'm not biased. I'm not biased to anything in SV. I'm this close of giving up on the show.
    Um...actually--you're wrong again.

each and every episode is filled with 'signs" that fans tend to call "anvils"

Clark wearing red and blue and yellow clothing. clark putting on glasses. lois making statements about reporting...etc.

This show would be hte most ambiguous show ever if smallville didnt' "do signs" as you suggest.

Smallville DOES signs--how else would we know who the bad guys were, who lana was dating at the time, how chloe solves her mysteries.

Its awfully convenient--for someoen who doesn't ship--to sit there and blatently deny these "signs" just so she can "prove" that clana have been dating (with no proof whatsoever) since season 4.

It is fact. How else do think Clark and Lana are suppose to separate? How else is suppose to move on from Lana if he doesnt date her? Its not that hard to comprend.
    it is not canon that they are daring right now--you can argue this till you're blue in the face, but it is not fact.

and i said, I don't mind if they date for the three minutes that it'll take for clark to realize who lana really is. but they are not already dating.

Page 22 of 34 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast