Cristopher Reeve and Lois and Clark?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cristopher Reeve and Lois and Clark?

Well I was wondering but where was Cristopher Reeve in
    L & C? Sure that he got to play a part in Smallville,but he could also had the chance to have a part in L & C.

Did the ptb ever considerated him for the series?We know that he had his accident in 1995,but before that he could had a part in the show.I dont know,I bet that he could guest starred as
    Superman s friend or maybe he could had been an extra in the Daily Planet....so any ideas as to if he was ever considered to have a part in L &C?

I don't know if he was ever considered (although that would have been great), I rather suspect Chris was busy with other projects and wanting to direct. I think because of the accident TPTB wanted to acknowledge him in SV, and casting him as Dr. Swann was their way. I am at least glad Chris did do Dr. Swann.

If anyone else has any info about CR and L&C, by all means speak up!

Comment

I haven't heard anything about if they wanted him to ever be on the show or not. I don't think they wanted alot of former Superman actors on the show at first cause they wanted to make their own mark on the Superman world I think they probably would have asked him eventually if he hadn't of had his accident.

Comment

I believe that having CR in the show would had been great....his appeareance in Smallville was great,and I believe that the writers of L & C might had something in mind for him.

I always wanted to see a scene between CR and Dean Cain...

Maybe CR could have been Lois Lane new romantic interest for the show and a great rival for Clark!

Anyway,what a shame that he never made it to L & C....

Comment

I would have loved it he could have guest starred, but I really do think they wanted to not do alot of Superman guest stars. They did have Phyllis Coates from Adventures of Superman in the first season as Lois's mom, and that was enough, then Jack Larson who was on Adventures of Superman was in Season 4, but I wouldn't have wanted them to rely on guest stars to get ratings

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎