Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm in love

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool bringing in an element of Buffy, too bad I've never seen it.

Comment

Ch 15

The Road Less Taken part II

Natalie walked into the temp Talon that was set up near the temperorary town. Most of the survivors tried to go on with their lives even though most lost a loved one. The rescue workers are still on the search, but now they have a second task, to re-build what was left of the town and the city nearby.

Crystal sat there beside the beam that supported the temp Talon. "I know, but I can't help you, me and Natalie are still getting us to the tellaport spell Will gave us." There was a pause. "How is Buffy anyway?" "She's OK," cane Dawn's voice. "So how's Kansas? I heard it was beautiful this time of year."

Crystal paused for a moment, "Did you hear about the meteor?" She asked Dawn in a calm tone. "Oh, yea, is it that bad?" Dawn replied in a slightly nervous tone. "Yea, the whole town is now in well rumble. But anyway, how is Buffy coming along with the new recruits?" "Oh, yea, it's coming along well. There have been moments, but all in all, it seems good so far."

"Good, can I talk to Willow for a moment?" Crystal asked in her normal tone. "OK," Dawn replied. "Willow, phone for you." She said as she handed the phone over to Willow. "Hi, Crystal, did the wicca work went well?" Willow asked as she stood there. "Oh fine, we just need to take care of a prohecy thats why we haven't came back yet."

"Oh, well whatever it is, I'm sure it was for the best, will you two come back anytime soon? Because we need some more wiccas to help with the patrolling and stuff like that." "Yea, we'll come back on the next flight to Sunnydale, hopefully, well bye." "Bye" Willow replied in a calm voice as she hung up.

"So you didn't tell her?" Natalie said as she sat beside Crystal. "No, she doesn't need to know. I told you that didn't I?" She asked Natalie as she got to her feet. "Yea, you did. But I wasn't sure you were going to talk to them." She then got to her feet. "What about the so-called potential slayers?" Natalie asked as she stood there.

"Well, there doing fine thats all I know. There's a few and hopefully more will come. But anyway we need to go to the airport." Crystal turned and walked toward the opening of the temp Talon which was basically a big tent wiche was held up by wooden beams.

....to be continued.... due to writers block

Comment

Welcome to Tent Town formerly known as Smallville. Great update.

Comment

Chapter 16

Nothing Stands

"What airport?" Natalie replied as she walked beside Crystal. "I mean now it's just a bunch of old-fashioned planes with a tent as a control center." Crystal paused for a moment. "I know, that's why I lied about going to the 'airport'." "Were going to the tent port?" Natalie asked in a sarcastic tone. "We are, it's just now we need to find out if they'll still take these." Crystal took out two airplane tickets from her left coat pocket.

The airport stood outside the now nicknamed tentville, Kansas which seemed to fit the town in a way. Most of the houses were make shift tents given by the military. The set up was simple and somewhat complex; the tentport, the nickname for the airport, was set up two miles away from Tentville, most of the surviving airplanes were of World War One and World War Two fashioned. They were unarmed and in disrepair. Some actually worked in a way, but other then that there were no other means of air travel.

Natalie walked along side a World War Two Troop Transport, it looked safe, the engines looked like they still worked and the interior looked clean. A pilot stood there talking to Crystal as they made a deal. "OK, I'll give you ten dollars and two candy bars." Crystal said to the pilot as she handed him a dollar bill and two candy bars.

Lana sat there on her so-called hospital bed looking at Chloe as they sat there. "So what do we do now?" Chloe asked as she then looked up at the ceiling. The rumble of military helicopters as they flew over head. It was almost quiet besides the sounds of military helicopter engines and jeeps as they moved through the tentville. Lana asked Michelle; a freshmen girl who started high school in Smallville, a few months ago, to watch the Tent Talon.

Clark stood there looking down at the sight of his father's grave. There was a pain in his chest as he stood there. "How could this have happened?" He asked himself as he stood there. "It's natural, it was time," Cam Tina's voice. "Shouldn't you been in a mental hospital?" Clark countered coldly.

"I deserve that, and yea I do belong in a mental hospital. But remember this, life is fragile and no one can see the future. Clark, you saved alot of people during the years and maybe that's your purpose." Tina then turned and walked away before another angry word.

.....to be continued.... due to writers block

Comment

tentville, tentport I love it.

Comment

Chapter 17

I'm in love

Willow stood there for a moment, she tellaported to Tentville after hearing about the meteor shower. It was quiet as she walked down the wooden streets that paved the so-called town. She wanted to talk to Natalie and Crystal before they left for Sunnydale. She sighed and then tellaported herself to the grave yard.

"Natalie, Crystal?" Willow whispered as she walked through the grave yard. She paused at the sight of Clark as he stood there. "Hi, ummm..." She paused at the name that was written on the grave stone. Jonathan Kent, that name sounds familiar some how. She said to herself as she stood there looking down at the grave.

Lana sat there looking at Chloe as though they just met for the first time. It was an odd feeling; it was mixed between love and trying to protect their friendship, the one thing that seemed so important to her more then anything. It was quiet as the two sat there looking at the other.

"I think I'm in love with my friend and I have no idea why," Lana said in a soft tone as she looked at Chloe. "I know the feeling," Chloe replied in the same tone. 'Was it real? Is it real?' Chloe asked herself as she sat there looking into Lana's eyes. "I don't wanna lose my friendship over this feeling," Lana said in a nervous tone.

.... to be continued.... writers block sorry

Comment

I think Natalie and Crystal are in trouble aren't they?

Comment

maybe

Chapter 18

Willow sighed as she stood there, "Oh that prohecy" She whispered to herself as she then turned and walked away. She then knew what Natalie and Crystal did. She now remembered what some of the other wicca's said about a certain prohecy, a alien will became human, he will go through emotional pain before realizing his true destiny.

'So was this it? Was the death of the non-biogical father was it? Did that bring him pain?' She thought about these questions as she walked passed the grave's gates. Maybe I just don't know the true story yet, maybe if... she paused before thinking of what to do now. She then whispered a chant and then suddenly she dissapeard.

She reappeard suddenly in the now nicknamed Tentport, it was the obious place for Natalie and Crystal to have went. Willow started toward the hanger as she searched the planes and hangers for two wiccas. "Natalie? Crystal? Where are you two?" Willow yelled as she walked along the row of tent hangers and old fashioned planes that were arranged in no particular order.

"Your not in trouble, I just want to talk to you." Willow yelled as she walked through the row of tent hangers. But it was too late, Natalie and Crystal arrived in Sunnydale, California. "So what do you think, Willow will say once we tell her we killed a human for a prohecy?" "I'm sure she'll tell us it's wrong and stuff like that." Crystal replied in her normal tone as they walked along the street.

Dawn stood there, her back to the kitchen counter. It was quiet as she stood there, Buffy went to the magic box with Xander and Tara, Willow went to Smallville, or simply now known as Tentville in newspaper headlines, and Giles left for England. She was now alone with Anya, who seems to busy with the tv. There was a knock at the door, Dawn turned and walked toward it wondering why Buffy and Xander was back so soon, not that she didn't mind the company.

She opened the door slowly with caution, knowing that if it wasn't anyone she knew then it was a demon or something. She slowly opened it and then took a glance at Natalie as she stood there. "Hi Dawn, who were expecting? A demon" Natalie said as she walked into the house followed by Crystal. "So where's Willow?" Crystal asked as she walked in to the room. "Oh well she left to find you guys? So how's Tentville life?" Dawn asked in a sarcastic tone.

...to be continued....

Comment

I wish I knew who some of these characters were.

Comment

Chapter 19

Lana laid there beside Chloe on the hospital bed that stood underneath a tent cover and surrounded by three card board walls. It was quiet as Lana opened her eyes, she smiled at the sight of Chloe as she laid there beside her. "I think I'm in love," Lana whispered as she laid there looking at Chloe.

"I love you too," Chloe replied as she opened her eyes and looked into Lana's. There was a pause as they looked at each other. Lana paused for a moment, before getting to her feet. "I love you, but I'm not-" She paused for a moment. "Maybe this time, it's real." She said in a calm tone as she looked at Chloe.

"Yes, of course, it's real." Chloe replied as she got to her feet. She smiled at Lana's naive expression, "I'm sure of it and besides we'll still be friends, no matter what. I still consider you a friend and besides I can't explain it, this feeling, a feeling of joy knowing that...." She paused as she felt Lana's arms around her waist.

There was a pause as Chloe stood there looking into Lana's eyes. "This is love, how ironic; I tried to fall for a boy and didn't notice the girl that stood beside me." Lana smiled at Chloe as they stood there.

to be continued.... sorry writers block....

Comment

Enjoying it so far. Been glancing in every so often.

Comment

Thanks, too bad I don't have any more martial for this fanfic.

Comment

It happens. What you wrote was a story in its own. If you feel it was time to put it to a rest, you had to.

Maybe you'll write a sequel or something on down the road.

Comment

I liked the story. And now I'm happy I now have 1,000 posts

Comment

OMG! I dunno why i never checked out this section before but I'm glad I have. I'm a totaly Chloe/lana fan and I really like this story, I especially love their last scene together and how you tied the whole thing to something much bigger than just the two of them.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎