• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm in love

Title/Link: I'm in love
    Author: Tina_Greer
    Pairing: (Chloe/Lana)
    Rating: PG-13
    Warnings (if needed): A kissing scene, still need to check the fanfic rules to see how far I can go with that.
    Spoilers (when applicable): None
    Short summary: Not sure

Chapter One

The Awkward Kiss

Lana sat there looking at the light blue sky. It was a peaceful day in Evan's field as she sat there minding her own business. She didn't notice Chloe as she walked toward her. "Lana" Chloe said in her usual tone as she walked toward her raven haired friend. "Chloe, umm why are you here?"

"I'd like to ask you the same question?" Chloe replied as she sat down next to Lana in the cut grass. "Well, I decided to take a rest for awhile, to clear my mind. And you?" Lana asked as she looked into Chloe's eyes. "Well I decided to just wonder about trying to find a topic for a story to report on."

"Oh," Lana said as she felt an awkward feeling rush up her back. It was unexplainable what had happened next, Lana leaned in and so did Chloe. Their lips touched as they did so, it was awkward because it was unexpected and mostly because they didn't say a word.

Hundreds of thoughts rushed through Lana's head as she kissed Chloe. This is wrongwhats wrong about it? Its the fact that she's a girl, hello. But it feels good doesn't it? She paused at that thought, it did feel good, it felt so good as if she was finally happy.

Chloe felt her heart beat even faster as she placed her arms around Lana's waist. Ok this is awkward, what are you doing? I don't know, but feels right. Right? How? You only knew this girl for like what a year? But she didn't listen to those questions as threw reason to the wind. She felt, for the first, like she actually found love.

....to be continued.... update on demand
    Last edited by Tina_Greer07; 06-27-2005, 06:50 AM.

Chapter Two

The Awkward Aftermath

Lana stood there in the hall beside Ms. Thompson's and the main stairway that lead to the first floor. She was trying to avoid Chloe as much as possible as she tried to piece together what just happened. She kissed another, it was someone she almost knew, was the worst part of it.

A young girl peered out of the doorway of Ms. Thompson's room. She then looked at Lana as she looked around the hall. "Hey Lana," She said in a small clear voice as she then walked toward where Lana stood. "Natalie" Lana replied as she stood there. "Natalie, umm how do you know well if someone was..."

Natalie looked into Lana's eyes as she stood there. "What? A lesbian? A gay? Straight? What?" Natalie as she placed her hands on the railing of the stairway. "Well, yea I was wondering if well if somone's sexual preference could change?"

"Well that depends on the person, I mean you could pretend to be straight or think your straight since well there's not many people who well act gay openly. I mean we live in a world where boy and girl, or girl and boy relationships are the norm, there's not much on girl and girl or boy and boy relationships. Why do you ask? Is there something wrong? I mean you didn't make love with another girl have you?"

Lana felt her checks redden alittle as she looked at the ground. "Well I...I...umm... kissed another girl" Lana finally said with a shutter. "Let me guess, Chloe is the other?" Natalie asked in a relaxed tone. Lana nodded as then looked into Natalie's blue eyes.

"Oh, well you two seem close, I mean I can't give you much advice on it. Since well I never been in love, but you, it's only up to you, if these feelings are truth or if they are well imaginery. I mean I understand that you some people feeling lonely at times, and maybe thats why they decided to experiment sexually. But I'm sure, you'll figure it out." She then smiled at Lana as she started down the stairway and into the first floor's main hall.

...to be continued... update on demand or if I get more material which ever comes first.

Comment

OK I'm here in the new thread so PPMS!

Comment

Chapter Three

More then a Friend

Lana stood there beside the stairway as she looked down at the first floor. What if she was right? What if I am.... why now? Why not? Hundreds of thoughts rushed through her mind as she stood there looking down the stairway. Chloe seems like a nice person, I mean even if you were... She paused at the thought. What are you afraid of? Nothing, its just well how much do I know about her? Well you knew a little about Whitney and Clark and still had feelings for them.

Chloe sat there at her desk, lost in thought, the screen in front of her lay empty, not a word was written as she sat starring at it. Her thoughts not on the story, but what had just happened between her and another girl. What happened? Am I.... no I can't, maybe? No, I just can't be, can't be what? These thoughts seem to question the other as if dancing around a circle around her mind.

Memories started to flutter in as well as she sat there starring at the blank screen. "I'm not a lesbian," "Are ya sure about that?" Came a some what familiar voice. She then turned and saw a tall lightly brown skinned girl walk into the room. "Crystal, hi" Chloe said as she got to her feet. "Are you sure your not a lesbian?" Crystal asked as she walked into the room in a casual manner.

"Yes, I mean really how am I..." "No, thats not it is it." Crystal said as she interuptted Chloe. "What you mean?" Chloe countered in a nervous tone. "I mean is thats not why your scared, it's not because you think your a lesbian, the problem, the thing that scares you the most is, that you might actually like Lana more then as a friend." Crystal exclaimed as she stood there starring into Chloe's eyes.

...... sorry writers block, I'll add more, don't worry

Comment

That was great, but how does Crystal and Natalie know what Chloe and Lana are thinking?

Comment

I'm not sure, but I'll try to explain it during the next few chapters. I think maybe if I make them turn out to be not like the normal teenage girls. Maybe Natalie and Crystal are witches and could read Lana's and Chloe's minds. But maybe I should expand on that, that would make sense in a way.

Chapter Four

Witch Rumor?

Lana thought of what happened, then realized something, she didn't realize this at first or didn't want. But somehow, some way, Natalie knew what Lana was thinking and knew what to say. So were the rumors true? Was Natalie really..... a witch? No, of course not, there's no such thing as... although... she paused at the thought.

Chloe sat there for a moment on the red couch that was placed in the Torch office. How did.... no... Crystal.... didn't just.... no she didn't didn't just read...... my mind? Did she? Oh god, just perfect. Chloe then laid her head on the couch. She looked at the door as if Crystal would come back and started to give out more advice.

Lana then got to her feet, she started down the stairway and down the hall. If she was a witch? Then how.... how what? Just because she's a witch doesn't mean she's evil. Yes it does no These thoughts started to rush through her mind as she walked through the hall.

Chloe got her feet, as she tried to figure out what had happened to her, to her life so far. She kissed a girl, questioned about it and now some other girl started to talk to her about lesbians. This seemed more strange then the freaks that tried to kill her almost every other week, when they weren't focused on Lana.

But then again, she had her moments, moments were she was happy for the first time in her life, she felt loved and some how she forgot all weirdness. Which was kinda hard to explain, even in words. But now, it became more confusing. Were the rumors true, was Crystal a witch? No that can't, of course the idea, always seemed to interest her and she always had the interest for the weird and the unknown.

Later that night, "So the prohecy is true then?" Natalie said as she stood there in the darken forest. "Naman has been found and the a serious of events, some unfortunite and some for the best." Came Jor-El's voice through the thick forest. "He won't except his destiny, I could sense it." Natalie replied in a worried tone.

"And what about the second comming?" She asked as she looked the darken sky. "It will arise, it will happen once the final piece of this chapter is in place." Jor-El replied in his usual tone. "I understand," She replied as she turned and walked away. The air become cold as she walked away.

Meanwhile at the Kent farm, Crystal walked through the front gate and into the kitchen. "Naman" She said as she spotted Clark sitting there in the living room couch. "Crystal?" He replied as he got to his feet. "What did you call me?" "Naman, I know you...." "My names not Naman," Clark said with a hint of contempt at the word.

"Very well, Kal-El, Clark whatever, it doesn't matter now. A meteor shower, a second one will come and this time it won't kill just two people, millions will die." "But why? Is it...." "Jor-El? No, its because you defyied(Sp) your destiny..."

....... to be continued......
            Last edited by Tina_Greer07; 06-30-2005, 04:20 AM.

Comment

cool.. even though i think it's kinda weird that Lana and Chloe like each other, this story promises to be interesting.

Comment

I was a little worried when you did the witch thing, but putting Jor-El and parts of commencment made it good, keep it up.

Comment

Chapter five

The warning signs

She looked at him for a moment before continuining. "... you defyied you destiny and now the faiths will destroy what you hold dear." She then looked his eyes. "But I'm not going to conqueror just...." "Wow, who said anything about conqueroring? That is your fathers wish, but is not your true destiny. You'll what it is." She said as she walked out of the Kent House.

Radio newscast"A meteor shower, will arrive within the fourty-eight hours between which the military will launch missiles to slow down the approach of this massive rocks. None of the generals will give us any info on how big the meteors will be. But our sources guess they are mostly in the planet destroyer class of meteors with some in a lesser class. But the estimate time, will change, so be on the alert. The major of Smallville will call out for all residents to pack up and leave before the estimate time zone is hit. That is all, for now.

"Clark" came Lana's voice. "Its hapening again, but hopefully this time it won't kill as many people." She paused at the sight of a grim expression on Clark's face and so on Mr. and Mrs. Kents face. "Oh that bad, well if were all going to die, then'll I'll just come out. I think I'm gay." Clark paused at the thought. "What?" He replied as he took a glance at her. "Nothing, nothing, I just said be careful." She said as she walked out the door and out of sight.

"What do we do now?" Crystal asked Natalie as they walked through the panicked streets of Smallville. "We did what was told of us, now we mus leave." Natalie replied as she walked calmly through the panicked crowd. "But what about Jor-El?" "Ugh, that fool, we only worked for him because the prohecy must be completed even if we had to pretend to be working with him. Kal-El will become a savior weather he likes it or not." she explained as she walked through the streets.

Panick swept through as hundreds of people try to pack as much stuff as they can before the meteors struck. "So we tellaport, back to LA?" "Of course" Crystal replied as she stood beside Natalie. They whispered a chant before vanishing into what in an instant. The meteors came a little early as they appeared in the horizon. Large streams of black smoke streaked through the blue sky as they hit building after building. Lana walked out of the Talon, she started toward Chloe's house.

Military helicopters would probably be destroyed if they even attempt to fly through that, said a voice in the back of Lana's head as she walked toward Chloe's house. Mr. Sullivan packed little as he gased up the car. He looked at Lana, "Chloe's in her room packing just two suitcases." He said as he tried to be calm. "Thanks," He smiled at her as he strapted the last of the family's furniture.

.....to be contuined.......
                  Last edited by Tina_Greer07; 06-30-2005, 04:21 AM.

Comment

this is a very twisted story but i am intrigued so...PPMS!!!it's kinda wierd that chloe and lana love each other i agree with ClarksGirl21

Comment

Chapter six

The Second Meteor Shower

The meteors crashed into the Smallville as it leveled streets into infernios. The town was not the only thing in the meteors way, some streaked toward Metropolis as they streaked through the sky. Lana stoodt here looking at Chloe as she packed her things. "Lana, hi, umm" "Well we need to talk" replied Lana as she walked into the room.

"You know umm this isn't the right time?" Chloe replied in a sarcastic tone. "I know, but I need to know, are we still friends?" Lana asked as she stood beside Chloe. "Yea, but lets umm...." Chloe paused at this question. "But we hardly know each other. I mean it's weird, weirder then what I have on the wall of well weird. But maybe we could work this out. I'm not sure how thought. But we need to go, now."

Lana smiled as she looked into Chloe's eyes. "OK, well I'll go find Aunt Nell." Lana replied as she walked across the room and into the doorway. The meteors rocked and shock the ground as Lana ran toward her home or what was left of it. She rann up the porch and into the house.

She started toward her room, looked around and started to pack what little she could carry. She then grabbed the suitcase and started toward the door. Where was Aunt Nell? She asked herself as she run away from the house before the meteors got to it. She didn't know where to go as she ran through the nearby field.

..... to be continued.... due to writers block....
                      Last edited by Tina_Greer07; 06-30-2005, 04:22 AM.

Comment

OH MAN!!!unblockyourself!!! ppms!!!plz!

Comment

This is going good.

Comment

Thanks for the support

Chapter seven

The Tragic News Report

10,000 people were killed or in serious condition, yesterday in what has been reported to be the worst destuction in American history

How did this happen? And where? It's unfortunite and tragic. But how could 10,000 people die in one day? Well to understand it, we must understand the where and the how. The where being Smallville, Kansas and the cause being a meteor shower. Reports poured in about the inncident as of this morning. Smallville was not the only place hit by the meteor, Metropolis also felt the meteors fury as they rained down on it.

The estimate was that 8,190 people died and 1,810 were reported of being seriously wounded. The reports also point out several missing persons. So far only a dozen have been identified as missing; Lana Lang, Clark Kent, Natalie Cisneros, Crystal Harris, Pete Ross, Jonathan Kent, Martha Kent, Alicia Baker, the official list will be posted in the official world news website. Or in the temp issue of the Daily Planet.

The Luthorcorp building was destroyed as three meteors smashed into. Lex Luthor, the son of Lionel Luthor, made no comment as he walked away. Lionel Luthor is pressumed died as of today, seeing that no one could have survived the impact of the three meteors.

This was the second meteor shower that hit this once peaceful Kansas town. It was the second, but alas this one took more lives and caused more property damage then the first. Lana Lang, was one of the survivors of the first meteor shower, but unfornitly her parents didn't. They were the only two of the reported deaths in Smallville at that time.

- page 1, LA times, article written by John Wesdon

Comment

COOL!!!INTERESTING!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍