Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Episodes of Season 1

I liked "Clash of the Tritons". That was great. Veronica singing was so fun. Eavsdropping on the counselor sessions gave great info about the other characters, and the whole frat thing. It was great.

i have to favorites, "an echolls familly christmas" and "clash of the tritons"

Comment

The pilot is one of my favorites and An Echolls Family Christmas.

Comment

I haven't seen the whole season but "Clash" was amazing. The show is getting better and better, from what I've seen. Veronica rox!

Comment

Pilot, and the one one where VM goes gaming disguised as the hot anime chick..

Comment

"The Wrath of Con" was the first episode of VM I ever watched, and I was hooked immediately. I'm glad they're re-broadcasting it next week. I like Kyla Pratt, and I loved gaining insight into what the characters were like, especially Duncan and Logan, before Lilly's death.

Comment

I liked the pilot and 'Crash of the Tritons' (or Clash?) But mostly I think it's different scenes from every episodes that pull the main plot lines together. Like a flashback episode from one episode or a scene between two main characters from another.

Comment

Clash of the Tritons was awesome! That and Ruskie Business, because in the last five minutes, Veronica finds her mom! That kinda left me hanging, and I can't wait for next week!

Comment

I love the Wrath of Con and Clash of the Tritons. It's just something about the silicon mafia that gets me to laughing every time.

Comment

My favorite episode so far has to be "Russkie Business". I was a good story line and things are starting to make a little more sense now as the season is unfolding.

Comment

Favorite eps of Season 1

Well, now that everyone (hopefully) has checked out season 1 what are some of your favorite eps? Here are mine:

Pilot- We meet the gang!!

The Wrath of Con- "Silicon Mafia" has me cracking up everytime!

You think you know somebody- Troy was dirty!

Like a virgin- We meet Mac for the first time!

An Echolls family christmas- Weevil and Logan going at it.

Silence of the Lamb- Find out some shocking truth about Mac.

Clash of the tritons- Veronica singing karoke.

Lord of the bling- Logan macking on Yolanda.

Betty and Veronica- Wallace got to shine in this ep.

Kane and Abel's- Vinnie Vanlowe singing "Private Eyes" to Veronica. Had tears coming out of my eyes because I was laughing so hard.

Weapons of Class Destruction- Just like it.

A trip to the dentist- We find out what happened at Shelley's party.

Leave it to beaver- We find out who the killer is and what a shock!!!

Comment

My absolute favorite episodes of season one... for overall acting, scripting, plot, music, etc. ... would be:

The Wrath of Con - flashbacks are stupendously interwoven into the story

An Echolls Family Christmas - every character is at their best or worst

Ruskie Business - Just a great episode... with 80s themes nicely interwoven

A Trip to the Dentist - another amazing use of flashback... and the emotional charge in this episode had the hair standing up on the back of my neck.

Comment

season finale for me definitely, it was so dramatic and intense and left me wanting more when it finished.

Comment

an echolls family christmas:soo funny..

a trip to the dentist

leave it to beaver

Comment

After rewatching the season I'm boing to add the pilot to my list of favorites from season one. It was just such a brilliant pilot. It treated us like an intelligent audience and gave us such high expectations right off the bat. And even better... not only did it meet those expectations, it exceeded them!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎