Collapse
No announcement yet.

Introducing people to Veronica Mars

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just wanted to add...my hubby didn't watch VM with me last night but he did watch the whole episode on the DVR today...maybe I created another VM addict without even trying...

Comment

I got my parents to watch it, but now they dont cuz they are lazy

Comment

My sixteen year old niece got hooked on it because of me She watched one episode of season one then I let her borrow my DVD set and she watched the whole thing and now she's hooked on season 2. Usually when I talk about it with friends my age they say it's a "teeny-bopper" show and they are surprised that I would watch "something like that" eh they don't know what they are missing, I got my hubby hooked too.

Comment

I have convinced alot of people to watch Smallvilel but unfortuantly haven't got anyone to watch VM besides my brother. I think my best friend will watch season 1 during the big break.

Comment

I am watching the first season now with one of my friends. She is loving it. After I watch it with her, I am going to make my best friend watch it, because I know she will like it.

I got my parents to watch it for awhile, but they weren't really into it.

That's about it. I am working on it, though, trying to get people into the show. Perhaps better dvd sales will push them towards making a movie.

Comment

After I watched the series for the first time I:

I had my cousin watch it with me. Then I had my sister watch it with me (and my cousin wanted to watch it again with us)

THEN I took it to my parents' (my mom and step-dad) house, thinking that maybe I could get them to watch a couple epis...when it turns out they became Veronica Mars fiends!!!

My next goal is to get my dad to watch it and my coworker Robin and his wife Sheena. I suggested he watch SPN and he LOVED it. I'm watching Babylon 5 becaus ethat is their favorite, but THEN they said they would watch VM. I can't wait!

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎