Alicia Baker

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thmallville
    Here is my theory...

Clark is holding Alicia's dead body in his room. Strangely, it has never decomposed, but Clark likes to cuddle with it every once in a while. Suddenly, Alicia walks through the door.

Alicia: "Clark!!! Sorry I got caught up, baby. You wouldn't believe the lines in Japan."

Clark: ... Alicia?? but..you're...

Alicia: "Didn't you get my note? I said I'd be right back from Japan. I was getting sushi for our date tonight. I'm sure I put the note on the table."

Clark: *dumbfounded* But you're dead!!? I saw you!! Here's you're body!!

Alicia: "Oh, I guess you found my wax model of myself. I always keep it, you know, HANGING around. Just to scare people."

Clark: *still dumbfounded*
    LOLOL That hurt my stomach.

Comment

hahhaa I would have loved to see that.

You know i had a dream about Alicia a few nights ago. Clark made the world spin backwards like he did in the first Superman movie and saved her in time. I was gonna write it into a fic but decided against it. Too much stuff to do.

Comment

I'm sticking with Jor-El resurrecting Alicia.

Comment

^^ sounds like a good idea to me but Jor-el having to do with a "mate" for Clark would seem too familar (i.e. what they did with Kara, which on a side note could have been a whole lot more as Supergirl) A Dark Lord or a meteor based explination seems to be the best ways to bring her back. Both could lead into an epic storyline. Only an epic storyline could be a reason why she would be brought back as of now.
          Last edited by UDStyle; 10-29-2005, 12:37 AM.

Comment

for me it doesnt have to be epic... at this juncture ill take anything... JUST BRING HER BACK!!! just a wee thing though... dont mean to pee on anyones tent but would sarah carter come back? she has three movies either just out or almost out... who knows if she would go back to telly??? on second thoughts ignore me... SHE HAS TO COME BACK!!!

(as usual take anything i say with a gigantic pinch of salt... and dont worry, madness isnt contagious... i dont think so anyway...)

cheers,
            jonathan

Comment

I agree with you. I just want her back too. And from what I've heard Sarah is still doing TV too, wasn't she in Numbers recently?

Comment

Remember that Serum that brings dead people like Adam Knight back to life? Well whynot?

OR! Jor El sacrifices some random guy's life to bring back Alicia.

OR! She never really died. Clark is just dumb and assumed she died. Little did he know, she teleported before anyone decided to bury her corpse.

OR! Kryptonite Brings her back! Hell Kryptonite is held accountable for 98% of the occurances on this show.

Comment

exactly!

Comment

Originally posted by Zungas
                    I'm sticking with Jor-El resurrecting Alicia.
                    Ya, that sounds good to me.

Comment

Well I have an idea for an Alicia fic, in mine she doesn't go back to Clark but break out of Belle Reeve with another girl and ran away together so she doesn't die at all.

Comment

alternate universe.. not bad

Comment

I love AUs

Comment

Lets say Clark goes up against the biggest threat ever( maybe Zod). Jor-El tells Clark to gather a team to save the world from Zod. Clark chooses Bart, Aurthur, Byron;Alicia and Ryan are also recommended but they're dead. Jor-El decides to bring them back to life.That is my fantasy episode.

Comment

Perhaps they could do a parallel universe story.

Comment

I came up with a theory a while back. Basically...

Tina Greer had a twin called Nina Greer. Everyone had thought she had perished in the meteor shower, but really she had just been hiding. She had the same power as Tina, yet it wasn't as strong. When she got older and more mature, she realised she could use her power for evil. She started to pretend to be people.
                                Then, she fell for Clark in season 4.

She saw Alicia come back. When Alicia got out of hospital, she didn't go and find Clark, she went to California like she had originally planned. Nina took this oppurtunity to make Clark hers by changing into Alicia. Clark didn't notice the change and when Alicia came to talk to him in the barn, he started to go out with her.
                                All the same stuff happened in Pariah. She found the guy at her house.

My theory also explains why she didn't teleport when the guy held her. SHE COULDN'T! When Alicia/Nina was killed, she didn't change back to her original self because her powers weren't as good as Tina's.

This means that Alicia was never killed and she can come back. Not that I want her to but it gives hope to other people.

So that's my theory. Good huh?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎