No announcement yet.

Alicia Baker

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clark & Alicia Video

I made a music video for the Alicia fans out there. Clips from "Obsession", "Unsafe" and "Pariah" its 18 MB and 13 minutes in length. Featuring the music of Sixpence non the Richer, The All-American Rejects, and more.

PM me for the link, for whoever wants to see it.
    Last edited by Melany; 10-16-2005, 03:42 PM.

Comment

pm me!!!

Comment

Originally posted by UDStyle
        You remember Jesus. about 6', medium build, water to wine, afinity for crosses, all around swell guy.

Anyways we don't need him anymore now that you uncovered the truth. But now that you havbe beaten TPTB at their own game Daddylion.. how safe are you?
        I bet Clark could kick his butt !

Comment

We won't know till that Jesus vs. Clark Kent Pay-Per-View airs

Comment

To bad lana didnt bring her back with one of her spells when she was a witch, ah oh well.

I think somehow that crazy doc from the UNSAFE episode jacks alicia body from the morgue and he goes to lex and asks him to preserve her in whatever stuff and he will give him the secret of teleportation they then fake her funeral this is done and by using kryptonite they manage somehow to heal her wounds and bring her back, then Alicia disappears and comes onto smallville to help Clark in various episodes ( A bit like Q from next generation), I mean if someone can die in smallville and fall on to meteor rocks and gain a power and live why cant Alicia why why did u kill the hotest most memorable guest star on the show

Comment

If Alicia does come back, there has to be an epic story around it. Something that would fit all the pieces and tie up all the loose ends of Smallville. Alicia would have to play a pivital role in Clark becoming superman. Anything less just wouldn't work at this point.

Comment

yeah i totally agree and great ideas guys. I think Sarah Carter's role as Alicia might have put Sarah Carter on the spot. She seems to be guess staring more often now... i think.

BTW guys I made this. Got second place for the banner challenge

Comment

solid.

Comment

Thats the one i voted for.. The lighting was cool to me

Comment

thanks

Comment

I'd only like her to come back if she became a fulltimer. If one of the three existing ladies does have an unfortunate dose with death she can fill the void, that person would be Chloe. There's enough differences between Lana, Lois and Alicia so she wouldn't be stepping on any toes and would definitely add a new dimension to the show, so yea would be great if she came back

Comment

Yeah, plus I really want to know more about Alicia. Her character was really tied to Clark so we didn't see much how she acts to anyone else.

I have an idea to a Calicia/Clex fic, it came to me in my dreams last night. Unfortunately I don't think I'll be able to write it.

Comment

Here is my theory...

Clark is holding Alicia's dead body in his room. Strangely, it has never decomposed, but Clark likes to cuddle with it every once in a while. Suddenly, Alicia walks through the door.

Alicia: "Clark!!! Sorry I got caught up, baby. You wouldn't believe the lines in Japan."

Clark: ... Alicia?? but..you're...

Alicia: "Didn't you get my note? I said I'd be right back from Japan. I was getting sushi for our date tonight. I'm sure I put the note on the table."

Clark: *dumbfounded* But you're dead!!? I saw you!! Here's you're body!!

Alicia: "Oh, I guess you found my wax model of myself. I always keep it, you know, HANGING around. Just to scare people."

Clark: *still dumbfounded*

Comment

hahahahahahaha
                              lol ina #2

Comment

I want to be Ina # 1... by the way your name isn't in your profile, so no one on ks.com knows what we're talking about...

As in regards to your comments, thank you very much. It came to me when I was sitting. My latest post in funniest/weirdest ways for Clark to reveal his secret came to me in the shower.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎