No announcement yet.

Alicia Baker

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alicia Baker

Yeah thats right theories on how TPTB can bring back Alicia btw Im new and it seems like its a very good forum.
    Here in Sweden they've just started with season 4 and they showed "Pariah" last week and it was really sad that they killed her like that

Willow, Zander and Buffy hold a black mass in order to raise Tara. Then they discover they chose Alicia's grave by mistake! Alicia wakes up in the coffin and teleports herself into the middle of the Scooby gang...
    Then they are all sold back to UPN and Alicia never sees Clark EVER AGAIN!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Eh,Man?You-El?
        Willow, Zander and Buffy hold a black mass in order to raise Tara. Then they discover they chose Alicia's grave by mistake! Alicia wakes up in the coffin and teleports herself into the middle of the Scooby gang...
        no but seriously how?

Comment

For those of us who were fans of Alicia, there were several long threads on just this topic. Check them out.

(Alicia was probably the most interesting and controversial character introduced in Season 4)

Comment

Hey I was an Alicia fan. I'm just over the fact that she's dead.

Comment

Mind you, Alicia Baker is as dead as a sci-fi/fantasy/comic book character can be:

Her Dead body was held
              In the hands of the main character,
              Who loves her,
              Who has the ability to hear faint heartbeats,
              Who can see buried bodies in the ground,
              Who has already checked on the whereabouts of other loved ones supposedly buried,
              Who has moved on to his great young love,
              And has been introduced to his great adult love.

-Alicia is DEE - EEE - AAY - DEE - DEAD!

That said she could be writen back in:

As a CLONE,
              As a HAUNTING,
              As a DELUSIONAL-MULTIPLE-PERSONALITY for Clark or perhaps Chloe.
              or
              in FLASHBACKS

It would be a nice twist if a cloned "Alicia 2" fell in love with Lex instead of Clark.
              Who knows, maybe "Alicia 2" could be the matrix used to create the super-clone - "Hope" in the "Lex Luthor - Man of Steel" comic series.

But, again, re-introducing the character of Alicia really wouldn't help the series.

Personally, I just hope to see the actress Sarah Carter appear in other projects with more substantial roles.
              Last edited by Eh,Man?You-El?; 06-23-2005, 10:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by slayer
                Hey I was an Alicia fan. I'm just over the fact that she's dead.
                Ok, but facts is that they showed "PARIAH" last sunday in Sweden so dont be mad if Im bringing up this because im not over it
                I just want to know if the can bring her back because Clark was really happy with her and I liked her alot especially in 2Unsafe" if you know what I mean

Comment

Ooo! Ok, i missed the whole sweden thing...okey-dokey!

Comment

Clark goes to Adam's dr and gets them to make a med using clark's blood that will revive Alicia. Except it will work forever.

Comment

Originally posted by Eh,Man?You-El?
                      OMFG! Ok, THAT was funny!

Comment

^^ Hmmmm that looks very very familiar... Oh yeah! lol

Yeah there have been some ideas that members have had on how to bring her back.. so far the best has Been Pop-n-Freshes fan fic. I'm in the process of writting my own but it will take time. The one im trying to write will be epic and fit together loose pieces of Smallville that are connected around 3 ppl: CLark, Alicia, and a brand New Character i'm introducing. Suffice to say he is a true DARK LORD.

Comment

The one im trying to write will be epic and fit together loose pieces of Smallville that are connected around 3 ppl: CLark, Alicia, and a brand New Character i'm introducing. Suffice to say he is a true DARK LORD.
                          I'm looking forward to that!!

Comment

Clark's blood would be the easiest way to make it happen. I don't see any other option. Jor-El?

Comment

Hey there Furre! Don't feel bad bro! I also just saw it, 'cos I live in South Africa, and I feel really depressed about what TPTB did! I've also contemplated ways for her to come back, and even gone as far as to sign my name on the following petition:

( http://www.petitiononline.com/smlvsarh/petition.html )

just in the hopes that she could come back!

But here's what I thought could be the best way for her too come back:

Lex waking up in the caves (After Season Finale), remembering that he saw bright light shining from the one wall before he was knocked out, wonders what happened especially when he tries to find the source of the light, only he cannot, as the wall's opening that it was coming from is now sealed up again! So in a vain attempt he becomes eccentric to find out the walls secrets, and in so doing comes to realise that the only way to get to the other side would be to teleport inside...

So he decides to have Alicia's body dug up in the hopes that his Scientists at Luthor Corp can anaylyse her dead body in an attempt to harness her teleporting abilites...

Only something goes wrong when one scientist tries to use a device or meteor rock and his life gets drained and filled into Alicia, who gasps upon waking up and yells, "Clark", she then teleports out the lab...

Let me know what you think!

Shout outs to all the other Alicia Baker/ Sarah Carter fans!
                              Last edited by Julian_DC; 07-31-2005, 11:18 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎