No announcement yet.

Alicia Baker

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by doodie8808
    i'm by myself but i hated Alicia and Tom's chermisty. They were boring like clana 2.0
    I disagree with that theory as I feel that Sarah and Tom's chemistry was FAR superior than that of KrisTom's. It felt real between them and it wasn't as forced like Clana.

----- Added 9 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by nj003
    Even though I know it would never happen, I would love to see some type of "clone Alicia" story where she comes back with some semi-amnesia. If you have ever seen The Island, she would have memories similar to Linclon-six-Echo. It would be really nice right now too seeing as it would be a great way to tempt Clark away from his training. I wonder if the girl that player her is available for a three or four episode arc. It would be a great way to boost ratings with the show on Fridays, not to mention the angst it would create with the Clark/Lois/Blur relationship where it is.
    You know, I recently thought of that idea myself. I really want to add her to my Smallville/Buffy crossovers but I would have to find a place for her in my fanfics. Though, the whole clone idea would work. I could still have the real Alicia Baker die in Pariah but somehow have Lex or some scientist take her DNA while she was still in Belle Reeve and after the real Alicia dies, I could say Lex knew about her powers and use the DNA they took from her to clone her back to life.

Wether she'll still have her memories or not I'm still deciding on but I think it would make a very interesting story. Now I'm more of a Calicia shipper than a Clois shipper (though I love Clois). Clark and Alicia's chemistry just felt so real and they're love was so believeable and wasn't as forced or rushed as some of the ships on this show. But I still want Clark to end up with Lois at the end. I don't know why. I just think it makes more since and fits the story better. Like I love Buffy and Angel better than Spuffy but in the end I want Buffy with Spike. So I don't know if they're will be any purpose to put Alicia back in but I could still have her to be a supporting character.

So I agree. The Clone idea is a good one.
    Last edited by BigT; 11-18-2010, 12:33 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• Re-watching Smallville I really miss Alicia in later seasons and still wish we would've gotten more of her instead of the rinse and repeat of the whole Lana obsession.

Comment

• Alicia

Alicia and Clark were perfect for each other..shame they didn't bring her back in the show..

Comment

• Originally posted by BleedingTheOrchid
          Re-watching Smallville I really miss Alicia in later seasons and still wish we would've gotten more of her instead of the rinse and repeat of the whole Lana obsession.
          I agree even though they had chemistry, I don't think the relationship would have lasted. They had her character too childlike. I don't think that they should've killed her off either.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎