Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    spoilers

Spoilers Added August 1, 2005 - The Love Triangle Gets More Complicated:
    - Naima Mora, winner of "America's Next Top Model" is the new journalism
    teacher.
    - Kelvin isn't the only one that fails a drug test. Wallace gets kicked off the basketball team, and even Meg Manning gets cut from the cheerleading squad.
    - Logan and Veronica were still dating during the summer, but at some point Veronica breaks up with Logan (who takes it pretty hard) and Duncan breaks up with Meg (who also takes it pretty hard) and Duncan and Veronica hook up again. Duncan rather publicly professes his love for Veronica.
    - Weevil and Veronica may have a falling out due to her suddenly becoming
    an 09er again.
    - The new journalism teacher takes some kids including Duncan and
    Veronica on a field trip. This may or may not be the bus that goes over
    the cliff in Episode #2.
    - Neptune High School has metal detectors now.

so logan was at the door,
    since veronica and him dated all summer.. why would she break up with him just randomly?
    haha but im so glad that veronica and duncan are together
    Last edited by LaineSV11; 08-03-2005 at 04:33 PM.

lol .. neptunesite spoilers are hilarious ... cause they arent true!

KryptonSite Moderator yellowqueen22's Avatar
    Los Angeles, Toronto or Other International Locati
    Here is the latest spoilers from Kristen at eOnline... August 8th...

From dontcancelvmars: I love ya, but I would love you even more if gave us a hint about Veronica Mars' season-long mystery.
    Sorry, I honestly don't know. But I can tell you there's more trouble brewing in the halls of Neptune High. Sources are saying Duncan and Logan are gonna throw down during school hours. Any guesses what their little tiff might be about? Hmmmm...

The spoilers seem pretty credible to me. Having Veronica and Logan date all summer and only shoing the relationship in flashbacks makes sense. Why would it end? Well, Logan obviously loves her but he seems to have a problem sticking with just one girl which could cause the breakup. Now that Veronica is back with the 09ers it makes sense her detectiving would take a back seat. She has her social calander back. Duncan seems the logical rebound relationship after things sour with Logan. I also anticipate either Weevil or Wallace will be killed off. Probably Wallace since it would be more of a shock and he isn't really needed anymore now that Veronica is no longer an outcast.

kristin from e seems to have run out of spoilers for veronica mars. during the summer there were somany spoilers and now she hasnt seemed to have spoken much abt it.

So far the only spoiler I actually like is the Wallace spoiler

does anyone know if the season 2 premier is out on upn cause i checked as someone on this forum said that it might be out. isnt it too early?

Who here thinks Logan and Charisma Carpenter are going to be hooking up? It would seem to fit into Logan's personality and also the character Charisma is supposedly playing (an unfaithful trophy wife). Perhaps this is the reason her and Veronica break up over the summer?

that would be funny.... but thats probably true.. good thinking

omg!!! in one of the pictures,,, charisma, well who she plays, is in a bikini and logan it looks like is in the pool chair!!! wow logan is sooo low... doing that to veronica... or i guess he cheats on her
    Last edited by LaineSV11; 08-24-2005 at 09:22 AM.

KryptonSite Moderator yellowqueen22's Avatar
    Los Angeles, Toronto or Other International Locati
    Originally posted by sunshine89
    does anyone know if the season 2 premier is out on upn cause i checked as someone on this forum said that it might be out. isnt it too early?
    They have started to air promos during the repeats of the episodes on UPN. They don't show very much.... but fun to watch to get excited about season two.

It's also on the UPN website....

http://www.upn.com/shows/veronica_mars_tmpl/index.shtml

And interestingly... they have included a lot of shots of Logan and Leanne Mars.... I wonder if that's a clue to the new season.
    Last edited by yellowqueen22; 08-28-2005 at 10:56 AM.

well liane stole V's money... so she will be connected with the second season

yehh probably. hopefully they'll like hunt her down and take the money back!! woo! ... thats doubtful, but hey, whats wrong with a little wishful thinking?

i think they will find lynn or lynn will be alive or she will come back

Forum Regular
    I wouldn't doubt the Neptunesite spoilers, too much.

I have trouble believing they'd have Veronica break up with Logan without it being part of an episode -- but if it were to happen, I'd imagine the whole "love triangle" thing would hit it's peak in the third episode of season two -- which is aptly called; Cheatty Cheatty Bang Bang.

yea thats when charisma guest stars..... hmmm and logan will be hanging out by the pool with her

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast