Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
    KryptonSite Moderator yellowqueen22's Avatar
    Los Angeles, Toronto or Other International Locati

Season Two Spoilers - General

I just wanted to create a new spoiler section for season two... if anything, just to seperate them from the "APRIL FOOLS SPOILERS" also posted on this site. So if you have any season two spoilers go for it.

Recap of the Watch from Kristen Possible Spoilers - Kristen said that Season Two of VM may have a revamp BUT nothing is set in stone. The suggestions given to revamp season two include the following:

Add a female "companion" character for VM - someone with a name.

Reduce airtime on two "regular" VM characters - lots of speculation on who might get reduced airtime

Write off, by death around the sixth episode of season two, one of the "mainish" males - Kristen has already said that it is NOT Keith Mars, that it could be Logan, Weevil, Duncan, or Wallace, that it is someone of the calibar of Logan, and the possible clue that he's a "dead man walking" (links to the pilot - Weevil refers to Wallace as a dead man walking).

The person at the door is a possible love interest.

Veronica may get a new "older" lover interest.

Season two will also have a season long mystery that will be the driving force of Veronica over the season... likely another death of some kind.

These are all the spoilers that I currently am aware of.

i think veronica will get a new girl friend, who then dies six episodes into the season(the murder for the season) and is a big part of the mystery

PLEASE POST ALL SEASON TWO SPOILERS IN THIS THREAD... and try to keept the spoilers off the general forum!!!!! Thanks a bunch!

New In Town
    a character doesnt die off.... just 2 clear that up..n there's a lot of speculationa s 2 wether sum of the "spoilers" are true...so don't b fooled...wait until OFFICIAL press releases and just say ok, thats a possibility to the others... believe me... it's a waste of time n Neptune Site has tried to do a nice spoiler 4 the 1st episode of the 2nd season entitled Urine Trouble, but that may just be rumor. Steve Guttenberg and Charisma Carpenter are now part of the cast-- official press release. Even tho i despise Gluttenberg as n actor...i trust rob.

I <3 Logan and this is LaUrEn signin off. Later ppl... n remember wut i said.

xo lauren xo

JaSoN dOhRiNg is the hottest man alive... u make me smile jay.

just read this online and in my daily paper, what do you guys and gals think?

Charisma Carpenter - "Veronica Mars" Tv Show - She joins the cast - Spoilers
    From Livejournal.com - 2005-07-15th - (as Cordelia Chase on Buffy & Angel)

CHARISMA CARPENTER AND STEVE GUTTENBERG JOIN THE CAST OF UPNíS "VERONICA MARS"

Charisma Carpenter ("Angel") and Steve Guttenberg ("The Poseidon Adventure") have joined the cast of UPNís VERONICA MARS, beginning with the critically acclaimed dramaís second season premiere.

Carpenter will play Kendall Casablancas, a sexy trophy wife and stepmother to brothers Dick (Ryan Hansen) and Cassidy "Beaver" (Kyle Gallner) Casablancas, two of Veronicaís (Kristen Bell) rival, affluent schoolmates. She will appear in at least six episodes. Meanwhile, Guttenberg will star as Woody Goodman, a charismatic major league baseball team owner and leading candidate in the local race for mayor of Neptune, Calif. To show his support for the community, his daughter will be transferring from her private school to Neptune High. He will appear in at least seven episodes.

VERONICA MARS stars Kristen Bell ("Reefer Madness") as a smart, fearless 18-year-old apprentice private investigator dedicated to solving the toughest mysteries of her wealthy seaside community, Neptune, Calif., where the rich and powerful make the rules, own the town and the high school, and desperately try to keep their dirty little secrets just that...secret.

Carpenter recently completed shooting the feature film "Voodoo Moon" opposite Eric Maibus. In television, she portrayed the character Cordelia Chase for seven years on the hit series "Angel" and "Buffy The Vampire Slayer," after originally being featured in a recurring role. Later, she returned to "Angel" for one episode as a guest star for the seriesí landmark 100th episode.

In television, Carpenter recently guest starred on "LAX" with Heather Locklear, as well as on several episodes of "Charmed." She also co-starred on "Miss Match" with Alicia Silverstone and Ryan OíNeal. In addition, Carpenter starred in the title role of the television movie "See Jane Date," based on the book by Melissa Senate. She has also appeared in several other television shows and feature films.

Steve Guttenberg, who has starred in a dozen films that earned in excess of $100,000,000 at the American box office, is the star of the upcoming television movie "The Poseidon Adventure." The actor starred in four successful series of films: "Police Academy," "Three Men And A Baby," "Short Circuit" and "Cocoon," as well as such acclaimed dramatic hits as "Diner" and "The Boys From Brazil."

His television credits include the mini-series "The Day After" and "Miracle On Ice."

He has a number of directorial efforts, including "P.S., Your Cat Is Dead," the film version of the respected James Kirkpatrick play, which Guttenberg also starred in, wrote and produced.

VERONICA MARS is from Silver Pictures Television, in association with and distributed by Warner Bros. Television Production Inc. Production services provided by Stu Segall Productions, Inc. The show airs Wednesdays (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on UPN.

not really a spoiler but true news

I'm very upset now. I read the spoilers for episode 2:

"Sounds like Duncan and Veronica are a couple in episode 2."
    Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

"The next scene has Veronica going to see Duncan in his hotel room."
    Why does Duncan have a hotel room? Did he move out because his mom lied to him? Just wondering.

did anyone read the latest artilce from e's kristin? in the chat transcrpits from tueday 26th she says that if u look carefully at the end of the season finale ... there is a BIG clue ... maybe the alarm clock thing is true?

yea but who cares about the clock duncan and veronica are together again!!!!!!!!!!! yey!!!!!

well i did read that... she said it was a "skewered hint"... so maybe they were trying to make the audience think it was logan when it wasnt him... i dont know

i also heard that rob was putting duncan's name in place of logan's in the scripts and vice versa, so that makes me feel better.

that would make more sense because logan would probably be in a hotel room, not duncan.

From what I can tell... given the ridiculousness of some of the spoilers floating around... the fact that spoilers are popping up all over the place (Kristen, Sides, Spoiler Sites, Other Entertainment Journalists)... how early it still is for spoilers... and the fact that Rob Thomas (the creator of VM) is known to read the message boards.... My guess is that they are fake or partially fake spoilers in an attempt to throw us all off.

Come on... do we really seen Duncan or Logan with Veronica in a hotel room feeding her a scone? Do we really see Logan or Duncan throwing a "life is short" party and fighting over who goes with Veronica? And do we really think that VM will sink to that being the main plot ala Dawson's Creek?

Spoiler from Episode 2.2... listed on Neptunesite

SPOILER

Episode #2-2: "Driver Ed"
    Air Date: September 28, 2005
    Thanks to Wendy for the spoilers
    Guest Stars: Steve Guttenberg (Woody Goodman)

Spoilers Added July 25, 2005:
    - Sounds like Duncan and Veronica are a couple in episode 2. An 09er asks Veronica if she and Duncan are going to Logan's party.
    - Someone is telling Veronica about having regrets about not being with the man she loved before he died. The next scene has Veronica going to see Duncan in his hotel room.
    - The main story is sad. A bus full of kids have gone over the side of a cliff. The police say the driver committed suicide (taking the kids with him?) His daughter goes to Neptune High and wants Veronica to prove her dad didn't kill himself, for insurance reason.
    - Woody Goodman tries to get Keith to run for sheriff.

SPOILER

I just don't buy that we would be getting this much information so early... and this specific... maybe I'm wrong... but something seems fishy.

dido! all the spoilers from neptunesite at the moment seem fishy and impossible!

i hope its true i like duncan a whole lot more than logan

There are new spoilers up at Neptunsite. The spoilers are now driving me absolutely insane. I've decided to give up on them entirely and wait for the new episodes.

Sounds like interesting info but V with Duncan. Doesn't seem right.

Logan dying. Hope not.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast