Collapse
No announcement yet.

Logan/Veronica vs. Duncan/Veronica

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

interesting yes, a little boring yes, taking up to much of the show yes, angering DesVMars yes, making me tune in more, yes. as long the tri helps and does not hurt the show, I am fine with it.

Comment

I have a feeling its going to play into making Veronica choose to be the person she was last season... instead of being forced to be that person (aka. outsider). Also... given the strength of the show so far... I don't see it overshadowing the quality of the scripting or plotting. Don't get angry DesVMars!!!

Comment

I can only promise to control my anger, J/K I expect a great season 2 and have confidence that Rob Thomas will not let the quality of VM suffer in any way, but grrrrrrrrrr again.

Comment

Grrrrr no more... at least KB will be as cute... if not cuter... how's that for playing the sexual attraction card to cheer some one up???? So basically... it doesn't matter who she hooks up with... she'll still be Veronica... at least that is the faith I have right now.

Comment

Ok that cheered me up, she's sooo cute, haha, yeah it really does not matter who she hooks up with. The premise of the show is super teen sleuth, so I can see the tri happening but I dont think V will have a full time boyfriend on the show, at least not for any length of time. but grr, only a little one this time. hmmm sexual attraction card...... V probably will look even cuter in S2

Comment

Exactly... no need to worry!

Comment

Originally posted by marshmellow
                Will somebody please give me as many reasons as you can think of as to why Veronica should be with Logan or as to why she should be with Duncan.
                You only need one reason-

Logan + Veronica = fiery, intense chemistry

Duncan + Veronica = boring, dull and passionless

Are you convinced?

Comment

Well put, Britt. Very well put.

Comment

That's always been behind my dislike of Duncan. He's like vanilla pudding. Or tapioca, which I like even less than vanilla. There's just not much there to recommend it. Logan, on the other hand... Atomic Fireballs. Full of flavor and heat, with enough sweetness to keep you coming back for more. I suspect the reason she chose DK in S2 was because being with LE's best friend would prevent LE from trying to horn in. Duncan was a shield for her, and being with him was the one way she could curtail Logan's efforts to win her over.

Comment

I've never thought of it like that. Huh. That's a very good theory.

I always figured she just went back to her first love, sort of a comfort thing. And in season 2, he was a little less vanilla. I didn't have an issue with Duncan when I first watched the show, it was only when I started watching the dvds that I realized I kind of hated him.

Comment

And here's the sixtyfourthousanddollar question...

Did Duncan do the nasty with Kendall?

Comment

I've never really understood what happened there. Was it ever made clear or are we just supposed to figure it out on our own? Duncan doesn't seem like the cheating type though...

Comment

Duncan always seemed like the type to rationalize his behavior any way he could. The way he dumped V in S1 spoke volumes of what he could do, to me, anyway.

Comment

Are you talking about in the S1 flashbacks to the year before? When he found out they might be related?

Comment

Yes, in the flashbacks. Just the idea of dumping a person and not telling him/her that you've done it... that's cruel. In some ways it was more cruel than the way Logan treated her in S1. Duncan could have been a man about it and just said 'I'm not interested in you any more' or anything, but he just stopped everything.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎