Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did anyone NOT like the end of this season?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

But what I want to know is, when is Season 5 coming to Norway?? Does anyone know when it will happen??

Comment

All of the Jor-El being made out to be a bad guy, tortuing Clark and giving him ultimatums...makes me wonder if it is Zod training Clark to be one of his followers and have Earth ready for his arrival...AFter all, they cast Terence Stamp as the voice of "Jor-El"... WOuld be a good irony if Zod's intentions backfire and the Man Of Steel is one of the good guys instead.

Comment

^^The ending was the sickest I totally loved the ending and how the Cliffhanger was in a way perfected. What more can you as for in the ending? I loved how Chloe was able to see him in the chamber and she teleports to the FOS in the beg epp of Seas 5. In the beggining of all the talk about the Finale of Seas 4 for commencement I totally was against and hated the thought that ZOD might be somehow introduced but obviously seeing how the 2 beeings from the ship are supposed to be desendents of ZOD, Jor Els voice has to be impostered from ZOD. I totally think that somehow they will tie in that Jor El that Clark is hearing, is not Jor EL, because look at how evil he is to Clark, all the ultimadems(spelling) he gives him. I believe it cant be JOR EL

Comment

Commencement was GREAT

Personally loved the end of Series 4 - very excited that Chloe knows and is actively helping clark, even against Lex, whom she owes her life to.

The whole meteor shower count down worked for me, seeing Clark break into the mansion without stopping to ponder the morals of betraying Lex etc was cool too, very man of action!

Can't wait to see the first episode of the next series, curious about the fortress and how Clark is going to get back to Smallville - he's fast, but without flying it could be a bit of a jog!

Lana surviving the helicopter crash stretched the bounds a bit, and I have to confess I am more interested in what will happen next with Chloe, and how Clark will react when he finds out that she knows .... ah the possibilities ...

Seeing the Kents in action was good, being actively involved in the action/plot, instead of just getting to comment after the fact. Seeing what is left of the town when the series returns will also be interesting.

Maybe not THE most cliffhanging end of season, but it did set up enough questions for me to be very eagerly anticipating the next installment!

Comment

Can anyone tell me when they will show Season 5 in Norway??

Comment

the voice of Zod

ooohhh - I like the Zod theory! Has anyone considered that it might be both? Seems to me that sometimes Jor El helps Clark, and other times he just punishes him for trying to be "human".

So jealous that I won't get to see series 5 for ages!

Comment

I finally seen season 4 last week (im in australia) and i was left HANGING after the finale!!! AAAAAHHHH!! I cant wait 4 season 5!!

Comment

sympathies

Queen Sarah - I'm in Tasmania, so I understand your pain! I ordered the DVD's of series 4 the minute they were available, and now I have to pray that our TV stations down here choose to show Series 5 of Smallville ...... can't possibly wait until next year for it to come out on DVD!!!

So many questions at the end of series 4 .... want the answers NOW!!

Comment

smallville

yeah i liked it a little but still mad that lana chloe and lionel died

no not really
                    Last edited by dre'; 05-18-2007, 10:25 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎