No announcement yet.

What is this show?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is this show?

Seriously, I know nothing about it. Anyone?

It was going to be a remake of some show called Dark Shadows that was on ABC in the late 60s/70s. The show was about vampires, ghosts, etc . . . Anyone actually in touch with the culture of this country would know all about this.

Comment

You know, you're just a stupid flamer. You follow people's posts around, and then belittle them when they don't know the tiniest little fact as though they were somehow intellectually inferior to you in some way. That's no way to go through life, and at the end of life's long, winding, and spicy road, you'll find yourself with a chip on your shoulder and a wet sack of regrets in your hand.

Comment

Originally posted by CapraIII
        You know, you're just a stupid flamer. You follow people's posts around, and then belittle them when they don't know the tiniest little fact as though they were somehow intellectually inferior to you in some way. That's no way to go through life, and at the end of life's long, winding, and spicy road, you'll find yourself with a chip on your shoulder and a wet sack of regrets in your hand.
        i hear that

Comment

I am indignant.

Comment

You're a flamer, is what you are- indignant or not. Now stop ruining everyone's good time on the forums before I'm forced to have to report you.

Comment

Capra there's no need to report this. If he's giving you a hard time then just ignore him. Usually it's the person with a higher post count that's bullying the other person but I guess this is different.

Anywho, just ignore man. There's always going to be flamers and guess what, your just gonna have to deal. BUT if he continues to do flame other people not just yourself, then by all means report him.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎