Fanfic Update Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Act I of "Acrata" is now posted. All feedback is welcomed. It will be awhile until I can write Act II.

The KryptonSite/KSiteTV forums are a place originally created to discuss the WB/CW series Smallville which expanded to cover all kinds of TV, movies, and more!

Comment

Act II of "Acrata" is now up, you can follow the link above to find it. I hope people like it better than Act I. It was a really fun Act to at least write but we'll see what you think. Feedback is welcome as always.

UPDATE: I couldn't sleep and had a clear idea of how I wanted Act III to go, so that is also up now
      Last edited by Vergon6; 06-20-2008, 07:23 AM.

Comment

Act IV is finally up for "Acrata"
        The KryptonSite/KSiteTV forums are a place originally created to discuss the WB/CW series Smallville which expanded to cover all kinds of TV, movies, and more!

Comment

Smallville - PART EIGHT - The Bizarro World is up:
          Enjoy, here's the line:
          Forum for posting fan fiction that is primarily plot-driven and doesn't concentrate on any one particular romantic pairing or friendship. Also called "Episodal fic" because it's more like an episode. It can include mentions of different friendships o

I'm so sure no-one besides me and Vergon even checks this thing...

Comment

Okay, the final chapter. Rather the epilogue of "Acrata" is now up. The link is above. Any and all feedback is welcomed.

Comment

Just updated Unending

The first act is now up

Comment

The Adventures of Superman has finally been updated. This Episode 18 of the season and we are winding down to the explosive finale. If you haven't read it yet its not to late to jump on board for the finale!!!!

Here's the link:

Forum for posting fan fiction that is primarily plot-driven and doesn't concentrate on any one particular romantic pairing or friendship. Also called "Episodal fic" because it's more like an episode. It can include mentions of different friendships o

Comment

As of now 'UNENDING' is completed. Have a read and let me know what you think!

Comment

The next story in our virtual Season 8 after "Unending", "Spectre" (8x05) is now posted. I have up a promotional trailer description, as well as the Teaser (which officially starts the story):

Feedback always welcome.

Comment

Forgot about this , The Knight- "Perdition" Teaser and Act I has been posted.

Comment

Act I of "Spectre" is now up .

David

Comment

Act II of "Spectre" is now up .

Comment

Act III of "Spectre" is now up. Feel free to catch up and give feedback .

Comment

Act IV of "Spectre" is now up. I haven't heard from a few people in awhile, so I am eager to hear what you think. New feedback is also welcomed . I normally don't post a story this fast, but I had more less finished this story a few days ago with some tweaks afterward. I will not have much time on my hands after tomorrow, so that's why I am posting it now.

Comment

I forgot to mention that I have put up the Epilogue to "Spectre". I hope you like it .

After this, I will be done for a while. But SuperShazam and others will be continuing the pseudo-Season 8 in my absence. Have your eyes peeled for "Omega", the next story written by SuperShazam. It's coming sometime in the near future.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎