This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

no problem

Comment

Supernatural premieres on Tuesday, September 13th.

(kryptonsite.com/news.htm)

Comment

I got some bad news for me. I have class every tuesday night from august to december

If only the wb can easyview this instead of WILAY or One Tree Hill

Comment

Ugh, that sucks!

But cant you record it?

Comment

nope, I am going to get someone else to though

Comment

Oh ok cool.

Comment

LanaandPete, I saw the pilot tonight, INCREDIBLE. AWESOME. AMAZING.

No BitTorrent stuff, easy Windows Media Player download.
                Last edited by kcox6751; 07-22-2005, 09:16 AM.

Comment

This show looks very interesting to me. I'll give it a shot JA is a good acter that has alot of potential and i think the show does too cant wait till it premieres

Comment

Originally posted by kcox6751
                    LanaandPete, I saw the pilot tonight, INCREDIBLE. AWESOME. AMAZING.

No BitTorrent stuff, easy Windows Media Player download.
                    Yeah, I Saw the pilot too, and I agree with you on the fact that this show has actually got some good potential since no other show matches its story.

Comment

I found this article on SciFi I thought you all might find interesting. Beware of mild spoilers.

Supernatural Explores Urban Myth

Jared Padalecki, who co-stars with Jensen Ackles in the new WB series Supernatural, told SCI FI Wire that he was attracted to the mythology that will be explored each week on the show. "There's a lot of great literary value in the story and the mythology of it and the reluctant hero," Padalecki said in an interview at the Television Critics Association press tour in Beverly Hills, Calif. "There's just so much more that's so much deeper than just 'Now we must fight this beast or that demon.' So it was really intriguing."

Supernatural centers around two brothers, played by Padalecki (Gilmore Girls) and Ackles (Smallville), who travel around the country investigating, hunting and fighting mysterious phenomena. Their travels are driven by the search for their father, who is on a quest to find the reason behind their mother's bizarre death.

Padalecki said series creator and executive producer Eric Kripke encouraged the actors to do research into the stories that they will be exploring, but he had already come to the role with a certain knowledge of the subject matter. "My mom is actually a heroes, myths and legends teacher, so I knew a lot about archetypes and mythology and the classic stories," he said. "I had heard of the woman in white, which is what the pilot's about. I've heard of Bloody Mary and the hook man and the lady in the lake. I mean, hopefully that's stuff that we'll get to explore, but it's stuff that everybody knows."

Kripke said in a presentation on the new show that he's always wanted to do a series which explored popular myths and legends. "[It's] kind of an obsession of mine, and a show that I've really wanted to do for really the extent of my career, a show about American folklore and urban legends, and sort of the idea that every town has a really great, terrifying ghost story," he said. "And that's a show that I've wanted to do forever, and just through conversation and creative discussion with [co-producer] McG [and] with Warner Brothers, we landed on this idea to do it as a road show, that the purity of literally just driving in and out of a different horror movie every week, driving in and out of a different small town where something dark and evil is lurking in the shadows, seemed like a very pure and stripped-down and mythic way to tell this story." Supernatural airs in the fall Tuesdays at 9 p.m. ET/PT.

Comment

Thanks thats really cool.

Comment

Just watched The Pilot and all i can say is that i hope this show gets more than one series....i really like the look of this show and i think it could be big!!! i hope it will be anyways!!! liked the music in the pilot even though it may be temporary and also the original music was good too!!! Bye

LexPlex

Comment

Thanks for the site. Eagerly awaiting the chance to actually sit through the show.

Comment

Saw the first episode and loved it. Defintely a step in the right direction for horror fans in general. I wasn't expecting much, but they pulled off a strong pilot. Now, if they can keep that going and not pull a FREAKY LINKS in the end.

Comment

Hey guys:

THIS SUNDAY ON THE WB, DURING THE WB'S SUNDAY SUMMER MOVIE - SUGAR & SPICE - THERE WILL BE A FOUR AND A HALF MINUTE PREVIEW OF SUPERNATURAL. THEY HAVEN'T ANNOUNCED WHEN IT WILL AIR, BUT IT WILL BE ANYTIME BETWEEN 8 AND 10 PM.

Home of Warner Bros Movies, TV Shows and Video Games including Harry Potter, DC Comics and more!

Click on "trailer" and its at the end.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎