Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lois' last scene - birth of comics Lois Lane?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yah that was a good scene. Maybe that B!tch-on-wheels does care......

Comment

Originally posted by Bwookie
      I wouldn't count on them fixing Lois though in one season. I have my doubts. Hopefully though...

If she starts scooping Chloe all of a sudden it'll be out of left field.

Damn aren't they going to have her finish college? There's something to finishing what you start.

Problem with Lois coming back since she's looking for Lucy will there be another Lucy episode?
      I'd like to see Lois attend (well not SEE necessarily but have that be done in plot) a school in Europe and when she comes back finishes up at Met U which she gets back into all by herself this time.

I don't see Lucy coming back for a cameo or one scene or two as problematic, that'd be kinda of stupid if Lois and her Dad go to Europe to look for Lucy and find her but the audience never even sees a glimpse of her. But no I don't want another Lucy episode.

What do you mean about 'scooping Chloe'? I don't understand that sentence.

Comment

As in becoming a reporter and instead of Chloe doing the stories, Lois kinda takes over. That's what you mean isn't it???

Because considering she said that reporting was the last thing she'd ever wanna do, a sudden strong interest would be very Wall Of Weird, unless... she got a flashforward too.

Comment

Time to get us guys bashed.

I dont mind another Lucy episode as long as it is better written, cuz well Lucy was HOT!

Spoken like a true guy

sorry about the 'buddy' comment, ill change it

Comment

I notice how in the episodes, from Lucy onwards, they did a big turn in Lois' character. The began to make her deeper and they made her more self-reflecting. She gained depth that was sorely lacking early on but I am sure that was due to the way her character was confirmed for 4 episodes and then suddenly increased to 13.

IMHO, I think the WB are as much to blame as TPTB for this in making the Lois character such a complicated one to use in the first place.

Comment

I thought that was a great scene; her emotion was right on and she didn't have to speak. Saying nothing, and just staring with teary eyes just made that scene even more emotional. if I was to witness something like that, I would be speechless to, really thinking about my life and the things I do

Comment

TripleL I agree with you. I think this is gonna have a profound affect on Lois after this. I think it could even change her life, I mean to go through something like that it's gonna affect you in more ways than one

Comment

Originally posted by Bwookie
                  I wouldn't count on them fixing Lois though in one season. I have my doubts. Hopefully though...

If she starts scooping Chloe all of a sudden it'll be out of left field.

Damn aren't they going to have her finish college? There's something to finishing what you start.

Problem with Lois coming back since she's looking for Lucy will there be another Lucy episode?
                  yeah and what happens if lex finds lucy? won't he turn her in?

Comment

I thought that scene was going to be her pulling Jonathan and Martha out of their home.

Especially after the whole scene earlier where she said 'You're like the parents I always wished I had' or something like that.

But then, they showed the destruction of Smallville and it was just a breath-taking moment. I think I got completely quiet for those few seconds.

Hopefully, this does give Lois more of a point next season. She's just kinda been 'there' this season doing nothing of importance.

Comment

yep i really liked how they did that shot with lois! i mean lois didn't really like the smalltown thing, but there she realized that smallville is her home!
                      lois is probably going to try help out looking for people like: the kents, clark, lana and chloe an dthen go on to europe! just me though!
                      i also hope her role will develop a lot too in the s5!

Comment

I took that scene as a sort of revelation for Lois. She's realizing that although she detests the entire concept of a small town, she truly does hold a place in her heart for it. IMO that was a great scene. Poor Lois though, it looks like next season she'll be the only one around not in serious danger aside from Clark. Maybe we'll see another Kent/Lane duo effort to search for everyone next season. Maybe/maybe not.

Comment

One thing, Lois didn't cry. She made this anguished face, but ED didn't muster up any tears.

I thought it was a nice moment, but I'm almost certain that nothing will come of it. No, this time next year Lois will be playing hide the lenses with Clark's glasses and punching him on the arm.
                          Last edited by Arista 07; 05-20-2005, 06:41 PM.

Comment

I actually thought about that, IMO Lois did express some changing feelings about SV, but next season she'd probably just hide them. Showing that kind of emotion has never been a part of her character to this point, I doubt that'd incorporate that now.

Comment

Well, TPTB set it up so that only an extremely drastic event would be able to cause a shift in Lois' character towards that of the Lois Lane. Hopefully this event will have done that a little bit.

Comment

That's what I'm hoping for MD, because she needs a revelation.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎