Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lois' last scene - birth of comics Lois Lane?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arista 07
    One thing, Lois didn't cry. She made this anguished face, but ED didn't muster up any tears.

I thought it was a nice moment, but I'm almost certain that nothing will come of it. No, this time next year Lois will be playing hide the lenses with Clark's glasses and punching him on the arm.
    Actually she did cry, I've seen the screencaps. There are times I tear up at things, but don't always have tears streaming down my face. Lois probably doesn't cry as easily as some people do

IMO Erica said alot with saying a word

Sure looks like she's been crying to me

Ooh like hide the lenses, sounds fun

Comment

screencaps? where? PM me and tell me where you got em, I want that shot of her laying in the grass with the ruined Town laying beyond.

Yes, she was crying, the tears hadn't started to fall yet, but they were there. A lot more convincing than TW's crying with actual tears falling in Unsafe.

There was water building up in the corner of her left eye and BOTH of them were glistening the way eyes only do when you a getting ready to have good healthy cry. Also her bottom lip was quivering, as were her nostrils . . .that was great. If they had held that song a minute longer we would have seen hot tears making trails down her cheeks.

Is it wrong of me to think she looked good when she was upset? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Lana_Lang #1
        Because considering she said that reporting was the last thing she'd ever wanna do, a sudden strong interest would be very Wall Of Weird, unless... she got a flashforward too.
        This is called "irony" and it's foreshadowing.

Comment

If you go back to what she says to the Kents earlier in the episode about how they're like the family she's always wished she had, that tells you she finally found a place where she felt settled. Though she mocked the small town vibe previously and has seen more than her fair share of strange occurrences in a relatively short space of time, she has grown very fond of the place. So to see that place (not just the Kent farm but the whole town) be destroyed and know there will almost certainly be people dying and dead, possibly including the Kents, is a very upsetting moment for her. They played that scene very well with just the visuals and music, and to show it from the point of view of Lois rather than a resident like Chloe or Lana somehow gives it more resonance.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎